Irwin Naturals, Vision Sharp, Multi-Nutrient Eye Health, 42 Liquid Soft-Gels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Try Them All.......This Brand works for me ! I know cause I am 57 yrs old !!!

Posted by Reviewer2782241 From Virginia on Mar 04, 2012

I have tried all the products for your sharper vision , But this Brand actually works for me ! That is why I have been ordering. I do not wear glasses and my eyesight is still good and only getting a little blurred vision when I am tired or stressed and the Irwin Naturals Vision Sharp keeps my vision good !!!!!

Effective, but leaky capsules are a problem

Posted by Reviewer2466313 From California on Nov 24, 2013

This product does seem to work very well. When I stopped using it once I had a noticeable degradation in my vision. Unfortunately, the last six bottles I've ordered (over six months) have had leaking capsules and since it's got a lot of fish oil, the smell is decidedly fishy! It's very unpleasant especially when you're packing vitamins for a trip and the fish oil gets all over your other vitamins. I'm tired of the fishy smell of this supplement and have decided to try another vision supplement. I've tried their PITTA Ayurvedic capsules that have the same type of encasing and I've never had leakage on those.

Soft Gels

Posted by mil694 From New Zealand on Apr 12, 2013

I like taking soft gels - helpful for vision.

Better Night Vision

Posted by Reviewer2641970 From Minnesota on May 16, 2013

I started taking these soft-gels some years ago because I wanted to avoid Macular Degeneration since both my parents had it. However, I noticed after taking them for a while, that my night vision had improved enough that I can drive in the evening again, while before I just didn't feel I was seeing well enough to do so. That was definitely an added bonus.

Like the product

Posted by Reviewer2087045 From Michigan on Apr 09, 2010

I have not taken this product long enough to evaluate it yet, but my eyes do seem to be less sensitive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »