Irwin Naturals, Vision Sharp, Multi-Nutrient Eye Health, 42 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 4-star

Effective, but leaky capsules are a problem

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on Nov 24, 2013

This product does seem to work very well. When I stopped using it once I had a noticeable degradation in my vision. Unfortunately, the last six bottles I've ordered (over six months) have had leaking capsules and since it's got a lot of fish oil, the smell is decidedly fishy! It's very unpleasant especially when you're packing vitamins for a trip and the fish oil gets all over your other vitamins. I'm tired of the fishy smell of this supplement and have decided to try another vision supplement. I've tried their PITTA Ayurvedic capsules that have the same type of encasing and I've never had leakage on those.