Try Them All.......This Brand works for me ! I know cause I am 57 yrs old !!!

Posted by Reviewer2782241 on Mar 04, 2012

I have tried all the products for your sharper vision , But this Brand actually works for me ! That is why I have been ordering. I do not wear glasses and my eyesight is still good and only getting a little blurred vision when I am tired or stressed and the Irwin Naturals Vision Sharp keeps my vision good !!!!!

Better Night Vision

Posted by Reviewer2641970 on May 16, 2013

I started taking these soft-gels some years ago because I wanted to avoid Macular Degeneration since both my parents had it. However, I noticed after taking them for a while, that my night vision had improved enough that I can drive in the evening again, while before I just didn't feel I was seeing well enough to do so. That was definitely an added bonus.

Very happy

Posted by 5107898739535317785 on May 26, 2016

I highly recommend vision sharp capsules. I had changed to a cheaper option also with good reviews, although were not as effective. My Opthamologist compared the two and recommended these due to the Omega 3...... As I had eye surgery on cornea & relieved pain. The healing process was helped due to taking these capsules.. ...now I am in my fourties and my eyes are needing help I think I will be investing in taking these for a long time & happy to be

Posted by Reviewer2662489 on Jul 20, 2011

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

Like the product

Posted by Reviewer2087045 on Apr 09, 2010

I have not taken this product long enough to evaluate it yet, but my eyes do seem to be less sensitive.

eye health

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jan 22, 2011

I really like this soft-gel. I take eye health of some kind or other twice a day.

Soft Gels

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

I like taking soft gels - helpful for vision.