Love the mix.

Posted by Reviewer1578959 on Apr 17, 2011

I'm grateful to discover a product that combines the multivitamin mix with greens and Omega 3 oils. Good stuff.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Jun 12, 2011

First time user, and I am impressed by the results. Great for women and contains many compounds suitable for women, including evening primrose and cranberry.

Women's Living Green liq.

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Dec 04, 2010

They are great I feel real good after taking these vit.

Too soon to tell its effect but impressive formulation and gel caps for absorption is excellent.

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

I look forward to the long term affects of these supplements and soo thrilled to be able to have them shipped to new Zealand.

Appalled by this product - definate quality issues

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Jan 24, 2014

I originally bought a small bottle of these, and they were brilliant. Really good ingredients. So I bought a large bottle, and they absolutely stank of fish! After a few days of taking them, I developed an upset stomach which disappeared when I stopped taking them. How could one bottle be so different from another!

I HATE TO EAT

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Sep 24, 2013

Suffering from an auto immune disease. I have to make every morsel of food I eat matter. I don't like to eat and feel I am being punished like a kid use to feel. I had a NDE Experience and when I came back I needed very little food or sleep to exist now. I have been taking these for 8 mos. to substitute for the good things my diet is missing. They are easy to absorb and give me tons of energy. I buy them for my son for Men as well. Gotta Give them Big KUDOS if you don't eat right and feel bad you don't.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3007755 on Aug 11, 2011

I get sick to my stomach when taking vitamins and this on DOESN'T do that to me. I Love it and am on my 2/3 bottle purchase. I do take it while eating my breakfast, make sure I have something on my stomach.

Very good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2450327 on Sep 25, 2012

Easy to swallow, good value for all the nutrients you get. I've been very pleased with Irwin Naturals products and iHerbs customer service and prices.

Best multi vitamin for women

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

Really a good muliti vitamin for women I now have more energy and is not tired as in the past

Have been taking for some time

Posted by Reviewer1710417 on Mar 17, 2011

They are large and some may have difficulty swallowing. I keep the in the refrigerator, I like the fact they contain many ingredients which is help full, no need to take more pills. Pauline

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »