AWESOME WOMEN'S PRODUCT!

Posted by 5433455225235445927 on Mar 16, 2016

I LOVE THE IRWIN'S WOMEN'S LIVING GREENS, THEY EVEN TASTE GOOD! MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND HELP W/ WOMEN ISSUES! GREAT PRODUCT! I DON'T BELIEVE THOSE OTHER REVIEWS WHERE THEY SAY THEIR LOADED W/TOXIC SOFT METALS!! I DON'T FEEL ANY OF THOSE KIND OF EFFECTS @! ALL!!~

good stuff!

Posted by 4878422979212095254 on Apr 14, 2014

First I was looking for a vitamins for women with primerose and I decided to try those ones and I was not dissapointed. Usually I feel need for sweets and after taking those vitamins for a while, I didnt want any sweets or any unhealthy food which is a good sign. I felt good and had no health problems at all. I will def re-order those vitamins for autumn.

Perfect Blend

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Mar 27, 2014

I have been using this product for several years and I think the blend is potent and has all the right stuff in it for women. I will continue to use this until they stop making it!

Appalled by this product - definate quality issues

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Jan 24, 2014

I originally bought a small bottle of these, and they were brilliant. Really good ingredients. So I bought a large bottle, and they absolutely stank of fish! After a few days of taking them, I developed an upset stomach which disappeared when I stopped taking them. How could one bottle be so different from another!

Too soon to tell its effect but impressive formulation and gel caps for absorption is excellent.

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

I look forward to the long term affects of these supplements and soo thrilled to be able to have them shipped to new Zealand.

I HATE TO EAT

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Sep 24, 2013

Suffering from an auto immune disease. I have to make every morsel of food I eat matter. I don't like to eat and feel I am being punished like a kid use to feel. I had a NDE Experience and when I came back I needed very little food or sleep to exist now. I have been taking these for 8 mos. to substitute for the good things my diet is missing. They are easy to absorb and give me tons of energy. I buy them for my son for Men as well. Gotta Give them Big KUDOS if you don't eat right and feel bad you don't.

Good

Posted by 5044725767911572255 on Aug 21, 2013

it is so big !

Very good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2450327 on Sep 25, 2012

Easy to swallow, good value for all the nutrients you get. I've been very pleased with Irwin Naturals products and iHerbs customer service and prices.

Best multi vitamin for women

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

Really a good muliti vitamin for women I now have more energy and is not tired as in the past

Great

Posted by Reviewer3007755 on Aug 11, 2011

I get sick to my stomach when taking vitamins and this on DOESN'T do that to me. I Love it and am on my 2/3 bottle purchase. I do take it while eating my breakfast, make sure I have something on my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »