happy very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Jan 14, 2008

excellent excellent product really does what it says. as you take this product you can actually see your skin with a glow because the the oils in the product this viatmin really helps improve your health been taking this for about 7 months now

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 21, 2009

These do work - I have noticed more energy since beginning to take these whole food vitamins. Great product!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2282579 on Nov 11, 2009

Great Vitamins and I can really feel the difference if I miss taking them. I have more energy and I don't feel so stressed out when I take them.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer2812729 on Jun 24, 2012

I am 9 year post gastric bypass patient and this is an excellent vitamins for me

Been Taking these Faithfully for a Year

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Apr 04, 2014

¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ* I Hate to Eat ~ Force Myself to Eat. Had a NDE & it left me Requiring Little Food or Sleep. So, Finding these Supplements have been Life Changing. I have been taking them faithfully 3 tablets a day for a year... Them together with Maca they give me Lots of Stamina. Nourishes me, Keeps me Clear Headed & Focused with good Fuel. They are Easy to Digest and I Will Continue buying them, until they don't sell them anymore. Highly Recommend .... Good Service, Good Product. Good DELIVERY - Good Company. ¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

Ever since taking this vitamin I am not as tired as I used to be. I can keep up with all 4 of my children and my skin and hair look great! Only wish I had to take two a day instead of 3.

Fair product. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I thought these were good vitamins but I would rather take a smaller tablet and get my omega-3's in a separate pill. These are as large as an omega-3 because they have so much of that in there and then you have to take 3 a day. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

Irwin Naturals, woman's living green liquid gel multi, 90 liquid soft gels

Posted by Reviewer3218839 on Feb 23, 2013

I bought a bottle of it and several of the vitamins in it was leaking in the middle where the cover is joined. And it made the other vitamins oily and smelling not good (due to the B and other vits). This maybe is a faulty bottle but I have never seen this in the many year I buy and take vitamins. A.L.

only supplement I've ever bought (out of hundreds) that gave me very bad headaches

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 21, 2013

Don't know which ingredient(s) but this combination gave me a bad headache (rarely get one) each time I tried to take even one capsule; after being certain they were the cause threw the bottle away.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Aug 26, 2008

love the concept-- liquid multi caps with greens, made specific for women or men. It is the only supplement I buy that is not in veggie caps. Ideally, companies should figure out how to make a liqui-cap without using animal products (gelatin).