Mr

Posted by 5761678669522107321 on Nov 28, 2014

I purchased this product because of the overrated reviews below it, however I used it several times combining both high and low dosages, but I never benefited from it or whatsoever. It only gave me severe dizziness and kept me awake all night whenever I took it. I've discontinued its use.

Didn't work on me

Posted by veryanyhow on Dec 15, 2013

i bought this based on great reviews. But all i get is an increased in heatiness of the body, a little increased heart rate, feeling weird. Nothing exciting happened down there. was very disappointed.

Exercise caution!

Posted by Reviewer2306051 on Sep 27, 2013

Be sure to take the heart warning seriously! Even 1 capsule causes heart palpations for me.

Too strong!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Boy, this stuff kept us up all night but didn't do anything for either of our libidos. Maybe it works for other people but not for us unfortunately.

very disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2163217 on Dec 22, 2012

The effect of this supplement feels very uncomfortable. I begin to tremble, feel restless, tense. Time after time the same when I take this. There is no desired effect, no increased libido. I stopped taking this supplement.

Very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer2070629 on Aug 09, 2012

I am very disapointed. i got very bad side effects, like suddation, shaking, hot and cold, vertigo, I tried several times but each time i got the same effects. For me this product is simply a waste of money and may be dangerous for health. I think it's the Yohimbe that is responsable, not the others plants in the product. Warning

not worth

Posted by Reviewer1053487 on Oct 21, 2011

I used these Soft-Gels 2 times (3 Soft-Gels the first time and 2 the second) and brought me terrible insomnia. also no significant change in performance. Not Recommended

Yohimbe-Plus ~Do Not Recommed!~

Posted by Reviewer2927547 on Sep 26, 2011

I have only taken 4 of these soft-gels, and I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. I have had hot/cold flashes, and been very emotional, as well as having problems with insomnia. I have no idea if they help actually help in increased libido or not. I didn't notice any difference, but these side effects are not worth the cost of a continued trial period.

wicked

Posted by Reviewer3300480 on Aug 07, 2011

this is the first supplement ever that made me feel weird , it was like i was coming down with something !!!

doesn't work, don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer2538005 on Aug 02, 2011

have been taking well over a month, no difference noted.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »