New To iHerb?

Irwin Naturals, Yohimbe-Plus, Maximum Performance, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 2-star

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2205231 on Aug 12, 2010

The first time I took just one pill and sure enough I got a firm erection within an hour or so. The eventual orgasm was pretty powerful. However, the next time I took one I got a headache and the experience was not as powerful. I do get pretty hard erections still,especially in the early morning and this is due to the soft-gel tablet, when I take one. I have to see if taking them with food eliminates the side effects. The other side effect was moderate anxiety. This alone would be a reason for me to stop any more doses. Will experiment a little more before making a final decision.

ITS GOOD I THINK

Posted by Reviewer1836776 on Mar 14, 2011

I AM USING THIS FROM 2 WEEKS AND FEELING GOOD CHANGES AND HOPE IN LONGRUN WILL GIVE MORE BENEFITS.

Look for something else

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Aug 14, 2012

I'm 26yo and I have to say that everything is dosed too low to get the intended effect, except the fish oil. But there are better fish oil supplements out there. And to get erections and libido, try Now 1200mg of Horny Goat weed, NOW DOPA mucuna, vit D/sunshine, testofen, Tribulus, Diindole Methane DIM, Tongkat Ali, NOW Stinging Nettle Extract and sodium DAA.