Great results from Advanced Yohimbe-Plus!

Posted by Reviewer2943527 on Feb 24, 2008

I initially discovered your product when I was having difficulty in maintaining an erection and ejaculating. This was a direct result of a medication named Lexapro which I began taking for generalized anxiety. I had never had this problem prior to taking Lexapro. Your product got me back to normal, thank goodness. I finally became used to the Lexapro and did not need the Yohimbe any longer. I have since ordered your product at times to enhance my erection and arousal with my wife. Your product works very well. I'm trying to get my wife to take the Steel Libido for women but she has not agreed to take it yet. I really wish she would.

Yohimbe-Male ED Alternative, Mood upper

Posted by Reviewer3244717 on Nov 24, 2008

Great product-best alternative to pricey Rxs for ED-elevated mood also and didnt interfere with blood pressure Rxs. I take just 1 a day in am.BIG diffrence!!

outstanding!!!

Posted by Reviewer3202241 on Jun 16, 2008

I really like this product. I am sensitive to yohimbe so I can't take more than three softgels spread apart in a 24-hour period. Response time for erection is not as quick as with prescription medication but performance feels more "natural" in that I have better sensation and I can release in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1517937 on Jun 18, 2008

I am a repeat customer for this product....does wonders for me and seems to give me a daily edge. I take 1 morning and nite, and an extra for playtime. -Warren Eastman

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1264657 on Nov 03, 2008

This was a better value for me than some of the other products available because it contains 120 Softgels. It has worked for me. I wouldn't take it if you already have high blood pressure, however.

Sgmm

Posted by Reviewer2566256 on Jun 11, 2008

very good product

Advanced Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1403800 on Mar 07, 2009

This gives you that extra edge that makes the difference between so-so and fantastic!

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1106892 on Dec 02, 2008

After 2 weeks of consumption of taking 2 a day, i get hard-on even while walking or sitting on the bus.

Advanced Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by FrankTackett on Oct 16, 2007

Very good product. Works better than several others I've tried. No side effects.

puts the blood where you want it.

Posted by Reviewer1036042 on Nov 07, 2009

i bite 'em open and swallow 'em quick. i take one. don't want my heart to race. one works. drink it with something hot. no pun intended.