Not what its cracked up to be.

Posted by Reviewer3199053 on Dec 09, 2010

This product causes elevated pulse and blood pressure, and shakiness. This happened with eachuse. I did not see a significant positive change in perfomance, but instead experienced intermittent loss of sexual sensation. I am a relatively healthy young man of 30 years. No cardiac or blood pressure issues. I would advise anybody who does have any health conditions to stear clear of this product! Not only was the product not effective, but I was very distracted by all the other things going on in my body ie. the shakes and my heart racing, so the experience was all around ungood. Very disapointed.

Mr

Posted by 5761678669522107321 on Nov 28, 2014

I purchased this product because of the overrated reviews below it, however I used it several times combining both high and low dosages, but I never benefited from it or whatsoever. It only gave me severe dizziness and kept me awake all night whenever I took it. I've discontinued its use.

Didn't work on me

Posted by veryanyhow on Dec 15, 2013

i bought this based on great reviews. But all i get is an increased in heatiness of the body, a little increased heart rate, feeling weird. Nothing exciting happened down there. was very disappointed.

No zzzzzz's

Posted by Reviewer1957769 on Aug 19, 2010

This product caused us severe insomnia, we couldn't handle the insomnia it caused.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 19, 2010

These didnt work for me, just left me feeling a bit wired.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Oct 20, 2010

This product did not work for my husband nor for me. It is not good for people with high blood pressure, made my husband dizzy. I don't have high blood pressure and I took 3 capsules, which did have no effect whatsoever.

did not have much affect

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Nov 28, 2008

I tried this once and I did not feel any difference.

It works , maybe, but...

Posted by Reviewer2119967 on Dec 18, 2008

... it makes my blood pressure go up.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer2166229 on May 12, 2010

My gerade for this product is F-. I ahve been taking it for about 3 weeks now but I don't see or feel any benefit from it. My recommendation is do not buy.

PRODUCT REALLY DOESN'T DELIVER

Posted by Reviewer1298838 on Jun 15, 2010

Tried this product for a little extra stamina but didn't feel any difference whatsoever. To me it was a waste of money... I'm surprised by some of the other reviews and how product is rated. Unless I received a defective bottle I don't see how any of these reviews are true. Even had someone else try it and the result was the same as above.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »