Too strong!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Boy, this stuff kept us up all night but didn't do anything for either of our libidos. Maybe it works for other people but not for us unfortunately.

very disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2163217 on Dec 22, 2012

The effect of this supplement feels very uncomfortable. I begin to tremble, feel restless, tense. Time after time the same when I take this. There is no desired effect, no increased libido. I stopped taking this supplement.

Very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer2070629 on Aug 09, 2012

I am very disapointed. i got very bad side effects, like suddation, shaking, hot and cold, vertigo, I tried several times but each time i got the same effects. For me this product is simply a waste of money and may be dangerous for health. I think it's the Yohimbe that is responsable, not the others plants in the product. Warning

doesn't work, don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer2538005 on Aug 02, 2011

have been taking well over a month, no difference noted.

wicked

Posted by Reviewer3300480 on Aug 07, 2011

this is the first supplement ever that made me feel weird , it was like i was coming down with something !!!

Yohimbe-Plus ~Do Not Recommed!~

Posted by Reviewer2927547 on Sep 26, 2011

I have only taken 4 of these soft-gels, and I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. I have had hot/cold flashes, and been very emotional, as well as having problems with insomnia. I have no idea if they help actually help in increased libido or not. I didn't notice any difference, but these side effects are not worth the cost of a continued trial period.

not worth

Posted by Reviewer1053487 on Oct 21, 2011

I used these Soft-Gels 2 times (3 Soft-Gels the first time and 2 the second) and brought me terrible insomnia. also no significant change in performance. Not Recommended

Irrefutable Results for Myself & My Wife...

Posted by Reviewer1222447 on Jan 09, 2010

While the other brands did not show any unquestionable immediate effect, they were responsible for a typical herbal response after about 30 days of regular use. She began experiencing increased genital sensitivity and the ability to reach and maintain more intense and sustained orgasmic peaks more easily. She was also able to increase the number of orgasms to well over a dozen very intense climaxes without losing the urge or genital sensitivity. When we switched to the Irwin Naturals for the first time, we both tried the maximum "2-3 hours before sexual activity" dose of 2-3 capsules to see if there was any noteworthy immediate effect. Within 30 minutes I felt lightheaded and euphoric. I would not have been comfortable participating in sexual activity for at least 1-2 hours after this effect indicated that the herbs had metabolized. However, once the dizzy feeling subside, I did notice increased genital sensitivity and intensity all the way through to orgasm. At nearly age 50, wife and I are more than satisfied with my libido; we make love 3-5 times a week. I am able to maintain an erection literally indefinitely (as long as I am still in a sexual context) without herbs, medications or physical aids. I am personally very satisfied with my genital sensitivity, response, and the intensity and number of orgasms. I rarely feel any need to augment. However, even I noted an immediate effect from Yohimbe Plus. I'm just not generally willing to deal with the dizzyness that preceeds it for the modest benefit to my own experience personally. For my wife... It took her almost 1 1/2 hours longer to metabolize the 3x capsule immediate-effect dosage. However, once she did, she also experienced the lightheaded "euphoria" with a curious side-effect. Her face and chest took on the identical "flush" that she normally displays during intense orgasm! During the lovemaking that followed, she experienced highly heightened genital sensitivity and an almost instantaneous intense orgasmic response from the slightest stimulation. Her climaxes were explosive with very short refractory periods and began to proceed in chains. She literally exhausted herself after nearly 2 hours of non-stop floating in and out of one after another orgasm. We were both amazed at how easily and how long this orgasmically "sensitive" period lasted and could only attribute it to the Yohimbe plus.

Worked for my husband and me

Posted by brandi on May 06, 2012

I originally ordered this for my husband who was having some "bedroom issues" I decided to take this as well to support my husband. After two days of my husband taking 2 capsules a day all I can say is WOW, he hadn't had an erection like that for awhile and his stamina was amazing. For myself it took about 2 weeks at taking 2 to 3 a day for it to kick in for me and again WOW, I had to have him right then and it was nice to know he was going to be able to right then because of this supplement. The reason I am only giving it 4 stars (although I would give 4.5 if I could) is because it will keep you up all night if you take this to late, I took one around 8 or 9pm and was up until 5:30am even after I had taken 5 over the counter sleeping pills. I also noticed if I take them to close together, maybe 2 within 3 to 4 hours apart I will get dizzy and lightheaded which could be the blood pressure issues these have on some people so please be careful in your dosing, im learning when I should take this and how many. Like some supplements its trial and error, however my husband had experienced no side effects at all.