Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Oct 20, 2010

This product did not work for my husband nor for me. It is not good for people with high blood pressure, made my husband dizzy. I don't have high blood pressure and I took 3 capsules, which did have no effect whatsoever.

not terribly impressed

Posted by Reviewer2036488 on Dec 27, 2010

Tried your product to inhance my labido. No improvment at all. Lots of hype but just did not work

It works , maybe, but...

Posted by Reviewer2119967 on Dec 18, 2008

... it makes my blood pressure go up.

did not have much affect

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Nov 28, 2008

I tried this once and I did not feel any difference.

Very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer2070629 on Aug 09, 2012

I am very disapointed. i got very bad side effects, like suddation, shaking, hot and cold, vertigo, I tried several times but each time i got the same effects. For me this product is simply a waste of money and may be dangerous for health. I think it's the Yohimbe that is responsable, not the others plants in the product. Warning

Yohimbe-Plus ~Do Not Recommed!~

Posted by Reviewer2927547 on Sep 26, 2011

I have only taken 4 of these soft-gels, and I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. I have had hot/cold flashes, and been very emotional, as well as having problems with insomnia. I have no idea if they help actually help in increased libido or not. I didn't notice any difference, but these side effects are not worth the cost of a continued trial period.

not worth

Posted by Reviewer1053487 on Oct 21, 2011

I used these Soft-Gels 2 times (3 Soft-Gels the first time and 2 the second) and brought me terrible insomnia. also no significant change in performance. Not Recommended

Too strong!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Boy, this stuff kept us up all night but didn't do anything for either of our libidos. Maybe it works for other people but not for us unfortunately.

very disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2163217 on Dec 22, 2012

The effect of this supplement feels very uncomfortable. I begin to tremble, feel restless, tense. Time after time the same when I take this. There is no desired effect, no increased libido. I stopped taking this supplement.

Exercise caution!

Posted by Reviewer2306051 on Sep 27, 2013

Be sure to take the heart warning seriously! Even 1 capsule causes heart palpations for me.