very disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2163217 on Dec 22, 2012

The effect of this supplement feels very uncomfortable. I begin to tremble, feel restless, tense. Time after time the same when I take this. There is no desired effect, no increased libido. I stopped taking this supplement.

Potent...

Posted by 5052675070126702114 on Oct 08, 2012

Great product, ordered from the UK as unavailable here, powerful and potent formula for the guy looking for some punch. I use it for greater adaptation in the gym, but if you sleep well there are obviously good T boosting benefits too...

Not bad pills.

Posted by Reviewer2277894 on Oct 03, 2012

It is too difficalt to say was there any result to take it, but nevertheless I think it works properly.

This works!

Posted by 5143592518658775135 on Sep 05, 2012

I bought this for my boyfriend and WOW what a difference. We're in our 50's and feel like teenagers again. No side effects to report, other than a very bad taste if you try to break the capsules open.

Look for something else

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Aug 14, 2012

I'm 26yo and I have to say that everything is dosed too low to get the intended effect, except the fish oil. But there are better fish oil supplements out there. And to get erections and libido, try Now 1200mg of Horny Goat weed, NOW DOPA mucuna, vit D/sunshine, testofen, Tribulus, Diindole Methane DIM, Tongkat Ali, NOW Stinging Nettle Extract and sodium DAA.

Very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer2070629 on Aug 09, 2012

I am very disapointed. i got very bad side effects, like suddation, shaking, hot and cold, vertigo, I tried several times but each time i got the same effects. For me this product is simply a waste of money and may be dangerous for health. I think it's the Yohimbe that is responsable, not the others plants in the product. Warning

Worked for my husband and me

Posted by brandi on May 06, 2012

I originally ordered this for my husband who was having some "bedroom issues" I decided to take this as well to support my husband. After two days of my husband taking 2 capsules a day all I can say is WOW, he hadn't had an erection like that for awhile and his stamina was amazing. For myself it took about 2 weeks at taking 2 to 3 a day for it to kick in for me and again WOW, I had to have him right then and it was nice to know he was going to be able to right then because of this supplement. The reason I am only giving it 4 stars (although I would give 4.5 if I could) is because it will keep you up all night if you take this to late, I took one around 8 or 9pm and was up until 5:30am even after I had taken 5 over the counter sleeping pills. I also noticed if I take them to close together, maybe 2 within 3 to 4 hours apart I will get dizzy and lightheaded which could be the blood pressure issues these have on some people so please be careful in your dosing, im learning when I should take this and how many. Like some supplements its trial and error, however my husband had experienced no side effects at all.

Works Like a charm :)

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012

I bought this just because.......it works better if you dissolve 2 capsules in warm boiled water for more instant effects.... :)

Just a couple of days