A strange product:

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 08, 2011

Libido Enhancement: Not noticeable. Endurance and Stamina & Performance and Vigor: I took a serving at 3PM and after 12 hours, at 3AM I was not asleep... so... great for sportives and if your energy it's low, that's why only gets 3/5 stars... So, take care how much you take and when. Oh, i'm a large person, so if you're thin, don't take one serving, take only 2/3 serving max!!!

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2519362 on Dec 15, 2010

It gives me a rush and make me sweat. I not sure it gives libido but its not for everbody else. I think its strong stuff.

Product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer2637267 on Jul 01, 2010

I found great results from the product but I am sensitive to the Yohimbe. I get a low blood sugar reaction from the use of it. I cut the dosage in half and only use it once a day prn. I recommend it highly but suggest a trial run of half dosage to test for a adverse reaction.

Yohimbe Plus

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 04, 2009

This product took a few days before I noticed any benefit. However, with a regular 1/day dosage, I notice benefit with no side effects such as the jitters that some other products produce.

It works , maybe, but...

Posted by Reviewer2119967 on Dec 18, 2008

... it makes my blood pressure go up.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Oct 20, 2010

This product did not work for my husband nor for me. It is not good for people with high blood pressure, made my husband dizzy. I don't have high blood pressure and I took 3 capsules, which did have no effect whatsoever.

No zzzzzz's

Posted by Reviewer1957769 on Aug 19, 2010

This product caused us severe insomnia, we couldn't handle the insomnia it caused.

Didn't work on me

Posted by veryanyhow on Dec 15, 2013

i bought this based on great reviews. But all i get is an increased in heatiness of the body, a little increased heart rate, feeling weird. Nothing exciting happened down there. was very disappointed.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1975806 on Mar 18, 2009

this yohimbe works and works well. in my opinion, look no further... it does exactly what it claims to do.

Works As Advertised

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Dec 08, 2009

Packs a youthful punch in your libido!