This will give you a jolt

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Feb 01, 2012

The reaction to taking one pill for daily maintenance varies if you take it on an empty stomach. Increased adrenalin with an overwhelming heat rush. Does stimulate and get your circulation going. I have been taking prior to working out and has improved my stamina. It also does increase arousal feelings.

Remarkable

Posted by Reviewer1386470 on Jan 05, 2012

Works within 24 hours.

yohimbe

Posted by Reviewer3083679 on Dec 01, 2011

excelente

Thank's

Posted by Reviewer2209587 on Nov 25, 2011

They work real good for me

not worth

Posted by Reviewer1053487 on Oct 21, 2011

I used these Soft-Gels 2 times (3 Soft-Gels the first time and 2 the second) and brought me terrible insomnia. also no significant change in performance. Not Recommended

Yohimbe-Plus ~Do Not Recommed!~

Posted by Reviewer2927547 on Sep 26, 2011

I have only taken 4 of these soft-gels, and I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. I have had hot/cold flashes, and been very emotional, as well as having problems with insomnia. I have no idea if they help actually help in increased libido or not. I didn't notice any difference, but these side effects are not worth the cost of a continued trial period.

Gives you some umff!!

Posted by Reviewer1931536 on Sep 14, 2011

Good product that does get your blood going - just be careful if taking 3 tabs. Found it made me a little bit sickly.

Excellent Product

Posted by nuanlawan on Aug 21, 2011

This product has a side affect for sure. Every time I takes 2 soft-gels 1-2 hrs later I will feel like I have a slightly fever... feel dizzy. But after that there will be an amazing result. When my BF turns me on, I will be more wet...extremely wet and we have a great time. In this case, I ignore the side affect I've mentioned 'cause the result's very excellent.

very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1981627 on Aug 17, 2011

this is the first sexual herb formula i was so impressed of. I think the main "booster" here is yohimbe. For me it's enough 1 gel a day in the morning, will try to take 2nd before bedtime. No serious side effects, just a little foggy head for 2-3 hours.

wicked

Posted by Reviewer3300480 on Aug 07, 2011

this is the first supplement ever that made me feel weird , it was like i was coming down with something !!!