The stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2603983 on Aug 11, 2009

Taking along with DHEA (by doctors recommendation) and it seems to be doing what it's supposed to. Give it two weeks and you'll feel the difference.

Works but...

Posted by Reviewer1007494 on Jul 22, 2009

This stuff actually does what it says. But on two occasions after I took two additional capsules prior to activities, I was not able to sleep the entire night. There is very much a generalized stimulating effect from this concoction. It may just be me but I can't take it anymore. Aside from the insomnia it does work.

yohimbie

Posted by Reviewer1045950 on Jul 11, 2009

Have used this product for a couple of years and have found that it does provide stimulus and stamina

Does The Job

Posted by Reviewer2263210 on Jun 10, 2009

The product works. Take two a day for extra energy and one to maintain. Prices are the best. Thanks.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jun 06, 2009

Works as described, helps with Extra Umph when you need it. I take one or 2 in morning and 2 on evening when needed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2013976 on Jun 04, 2009

I've been using this product for a coupe weeks now and it really has been working great!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2321838 on Apr 21, 2009

Very good ! It makes me feel more sensitive and harder !

Good & Natural

Posted by Reviewer3114266 on Apr 14, 2009

I will admit, I was very skeptical but I this product is definitely good if you are active physically in the gym and in the bed. My hard-ons feel rock solid when I am taking these softgels and my morning wood is just as rock solid. This is not a scam to make you buy into this product, but for me it works great.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1975806 on Mar 18, 2009

this yohimbe works and works well. in my opinion, look no further... it does exactly what it claims to do.

Advanced Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1403800 on Mar 07, 2009

This gives you that extra edge that makes the difference between so-so and fantastic!