Irwin Naturals, Yohimbe-Plus, Maximum Performance, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3207183 From Great Britain on Jun 06, 2009

Works as described, helps with Extra Umph when you need it. I take one or 2 in morning and 2 on evening when needed.

Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2354967 From Arizona on Jan 21, 2009

My husband is pleased with this--seems to give him much more energy to start his morning.

very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1981627 From Russian Federation on Aug 17, 2011

this is the first sexual herb formula i was so impressed of. I think the main "booster" here is yohimbe. For me it's enough 1 gel a day in the morning, will try to take 2nd before bedtime. No serious side effects, just a little foggy head for 2-3 hours.

Excellent Product

Posted by nuanlawan From Thailand on Aug 21, 2011

This product has a side affect for sure. Every time I takes 2 soft-gels 1-2 hrs later I will feel like I have a slightly fever... feel dizzy. But after that there will be an amazing result. When my BF turns me on, I will be more wet...extremely wet and we have a great time. In this case, I ignore the side affect I've mentioned 'cause the result's very excellent.

Thank's

Posted by Reviewer2209587 From Armed Forces Africa,Canada,Europe,Middle East on Nov 25, 2011

They work real good for me