yohimbe

Posted by Reviewer1979343 on Sep 05, 2010

no comment

Works but...

Posted by Reviewer1007494 on Jul 22, 2009

This stuff actually does what it says. But on two occasions after I took two additional capsules prior to activities, I was not able to sleep the entire night. There is very much a generalized stimulating effect from this concoction. It may just be me but I can't take it anymore. Aside from the insomnia it does work.

I was expecting more considerating the reviews

Posted by Reviewer1720226 on Jun 23, 2008

Have not really noticed that much

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2638503 on Dec 29, 2008

I expected the product to do as it said or at least close but as of yet I have had no results. As a matter of a fact I have increased E.D. I hope the product pulls through. I need some thing that will help that I can afford.

They work, but...

Posted by Reviewer2332948 on Jul 22, 2011

The first time I tried these. they worked without making me feel queasy in the stomach. I've stopped using them for a year, bought a new bottle, and after taking only one pill, began to feel queasy in the stomach again

ayuh

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 03, 2012

Gives a person gitters.

Look for something else

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Aug 14, 2012

I'm 26yo and I have to say that everything is dosed too low to get the intended effect, except the fish oil. But there are better fish oil supplements out there. And to get erections and libido, try Now 1200mg of Horny Goat weed, NOW DOPA mucuna, vit D/sunshine, testofen, Tribulus, Diindole Methane DIM, Tongkat Ali, NOW Stinging Nettle Extract and sodium DAA.

ITS GOOD I THINK

Posted by Reviewer1836776 on Mar 14, 2011

I AM USING THIS FROM 2 WEEKS AND FEELING GOOD CHANGES AND HOPE IN LONGRUN WILL GIVE MORE BENEFITS.

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2205231 on Aug 12, 2010

The first time I took just one pill and sure enough I got a firm erection within an hour or so. The eventual orgasm was pretty powerful. However, the next time I took one I got a headache and the experience was not as powerful. I do get pretty hard erections still,especially in the early morning and this is due to the soft-gel tablet, when I take one. I have to see if taking them with food eliminates the side effects. The other side effect was moderate anxiety. This alone would be a reason for me to stop any more doses. Will experiment a little more before making a final decision.

PRODUCT REALLY DOESN'T DELIVER

Posted by Reviewer1298838 on Jun 15, 2010

Tried this product for a little extra stamina but didn't feel any difference whatsoever. To me it was a waste of money... I'm surprised by some of the other reviews and how product is rated. Unless I received a defective bottle I don't see how any of these reviews are true. Even had someone else try it and the result was the same as above.