Good!

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011

Very strong scent, smell more tropical fruit than coconut. I love it! YOu can use it in sun without getting marks, but at night it attracs bugs, so dont use at night with bugs.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2417245 on May 21, 2011

I like this perfume very much, a good mango smell (not coconut as much). The smell is discre, and not too strong. Love it!

Amazing scent

Posted by Reviewer3190919 on Jul 01, 2011

Smells delicious, but wears off a bit too quickly. But it's a natural perfume, so I guess that's to be expected.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2285054 on Dec 13, 2011

Love the smell, and so does everyone else around me ;-) Just bought my other bottle. I believe I've had to answer where I bought my parfume at least 10 times :-)

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on May 24, 2012

Nice summer fragrance. But only for those who really love sweet fragrances. It is not apearently coconut and neither mango. Just seet blend of something)

Awesome!

Posted by opheart on Aug 14, 2012

Awesome smell! More mango, than cocnut! It stays on my skin for so-o-o long! Very economic (the smell is strong). Sweet and tropical! Ideal for summer. In winter it's like a recall of summer days!

Сладкий запах / Sweet smell

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Резкий сладкий запах. Ни манго, ни кокоса в нём не уловил, скорее что-то химическое. Жене категорически не понравилось, зато понравилось тёще. Вывод - женщинам старшего поколения рекомендую. Pungent sweet smell. Neither mango, nor a coco in it didn't catch, rather something chemical. Categorically it was not pleasant to the wife, but it was pleasant to the mother-in-law. Conclusion - to women of the senior generation I recommend

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

Guilt-free perfume that smells heavenly! Will buy again!

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Love this smell!

Smells like summer

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Apr 22, 2011

I love this. Smells like summer, and feels more "natural" than other parfums. A new favourite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »