Very fine exfoliating beads with naturally nice scent.

Posted by shopgreen on Oct 31, 2013

I first got myself this small bottle to try it out and i like it so much.. The exfoliating beads are gentle to my skin and i can feel my face so clean, smooth and polished after scurbing. The ingredients are natural and wonderful... Goona get the bigger bottle after this!

Nice

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 22, 2014

At the beginning of a very interesting smell, but after a while it starts to be weird. It has the consistency of a gel with a little peeling. It leaves the skin clean and very smooth. Efficient.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1860929 on Jul 21, 2013

Nice product, but takes some extra effort/rinse time to get it all feeling properly rinsed off.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2015

Sejas mazgājamais ar nelielu pīlinga efektu.

It smells divine!

Posted by 5313773332629264758 on Nov 29, 2014

This is a treat to use, it has a wonderful fragrance! My skin has a nice glow and seems very clean. It does take a lot of rinsing to remove product, but that is the only issue I had.

muy bueno

Posted by Shorspain on Dec 15, 2013

te deja la piel con aspecto pulido desde el primer uso. Para sus efectos "a largo plazo" tengo que usarlo más tiempo. PEro así, a priori, me ha convencido

It's OK

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on May 01, 2015

It does seem to help smooth the skin, but I am not a fan of the beads. I've never liked beads in a product because I don't feel like they really do anything, I would rather use my cleansing brush. It's also a bit hard to rise off completely.

Clean