wonderfull

Posted by 5684251465206318399 on Nov 06, 2012

This is the long sought after great working all natural moisturizer, it's quite thick in consistency but non greasy when applied. It has a rich feel and it smells wonderfull, it keeps the skin hydrated and soft. Very Happy with it!

Not bad but won't probably buy it again

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 07, 2014

I have oily skin which is prone to acne, and what I can say about this product is that it has excellent packaging, a dispenser (which is awesome - I hate products forcing you to get your fingers inside the bottle or jar), and you also get a really decent amount for the price you pay. However, for me it seems to work not so well - I see no particular effect from it, and I have a suspicion it still clogs my pores. So if you're considering buying this product, be mindful of your skin type.

Repeat purchase for this natural moisturizers

Posted by natureofhealing on May 09, 2013

Improves skin texture and complexion. Tried many others but none has come as impressive as this one. Read the ingredients; you will notice it's jam-packed with natural stuff good for skin. Well absorbed, non greasy. Smells wonderful. I am ordering the second bottle now.

not enough for normal to dry skin

Posted by 5008982853532990629 on Dec 06, 2013

good texture but moisturizing effect is not enough for normal to dry skin

Still testing because of the "oily feel" after using it

Posted by Katelovesskincare on Jan 12, 2014

I had been using for a couple of weeks in my evening routine. Unfortunately, it feels like this cream is not fully absorbed. Most likely because of all the oils in it. So, I had to stop using it, so that it does not clog my pores (I have acne prone skin). Might be giving it another try though.

Good

Posted by 5685499307884403779 on Jul 30, 2013

看起来都很好,至少没有漏出来,效果待追加。包装很好对于这个来说,看来一分价钱一份货。

Très bon hydratant

Posted by 4761845664288026555 on Nov 15, 2013

Vrai coup de coeur pour cette crème hydratante. Légère mais efficace, et super compo, ne laisse pas de film gras sur ma peau. En plus j'aime beaucoup son odeur qui sent bon la rose je trouve.

Good!

Posted by 4808813380625575699 on Jul 13, 2016

Just tried to use and feel good, it's a good item.

Nothing special

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015

The strong herbal scent made me want to throw it away immediately. But I decided to give it a try. Not particularly good moisturizer for my normal slighly dehydrated skin.