It's Moringa, Green Superfood Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 1-star

Sorry, but bad company

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 14, 2013

This company It's Moringa are liars and unable to calculate. Look yourself: 8 oz. is 227 grams indeed, but suggested dose of 8 grams (which is not tablespoon BTW) is not equal to 35 servings, just to 28 servings. I have also big concerns about package, because it was not sealed in any normal way. It was only paper sealed under the cover, but as I untwisted the cover, that paper was already removed and lied inside the cover. I weighed that product and 1 gram was missing. I know, 1 gram is not much, but I just telling my overall experience. Also, that box/bottle is not new-looking. Sticks/labels are like worn and further very easy rubbing. Product itself is not impressive, taste is not good, just bearable and no good feeling in the stomach after consuming. I weighted these 8 grams but it looks much more than tablespoon. I hope that I won't do harm to myself with this 'superfood' from irresponsible company.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1621272 on Jul 10, 2014

I have tried 1 container of this product and couldn't finish it. The main reason being it upset my stomach with bloating which gradually got worse over a couple of months. I found I could only take a little at a time like a fifth of teaspoon. The first time I took a large teaspoon. I tried it expecting to feel some good things or maybe more bowl movements but not expecting the uncomfortable bloating and cramping. I also noticed the number of servings doesn't add up to what it says too. I've read elsewhere that moringa needs to be harvested carefully and is most often dried outside where bacteria can easily get in. I have since tried moringa from another supplier (though more expensive) that is meant to be top notch in their growing practises and drying facilities (now certified organic) and have had none of the bloating or cramping so unfortunately I can't highly rate this product and won't be buying it again. Moringa has good liver protection and that's one big reason why I've been pursuing it.