It's Moringa, Green Superfood Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 1-star

Sorry, but bad company

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 14, 2013

This company It's Moringa are liars and unable to calculate. Look yourself: 8 oz. is 227 grams indeed, but suggested dose of 8 grams (which is not tablespoon BTW) is not equal to 35 servings, just to 28 servings. I have also big concerns about package, because it was not sealed in any normal way. It was only paper sealed under the cover, but as I untwisted the cover, that paper was already removed and lied inside the cover. I weighed that product and 1 gram was missing. I know, 1 gram is not much, but I just telling my overall experience. Also, that box/bottle is not new-looking. Sticks/labels are like worn and further very easy rubbing. Product itself is not impressive, taste is not good, just bearable and no good feeling in the stomach after consuming. I weighted these 8 grams but it looks much more than tablespoon. I hope that I won't do harm to myself with this 'superfood' from irresponsible company.