Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fragrance beware

Posted by 5660845624235885694 on Sep 28, 2015

I didn't realize this had fragrance in it when I bought it, and if you have MCS (chemical sensitivities) do NOT buy this soap.

A bad joke - "Original Formula" with new formula! -_-

Posted by Reviewer2770313 on Oct 13, 2015

This shampoo bar was my "holy grail" for hair care for 2 or 3 years - and I don't use this phrase very often! No need to use conditioners, neither too drying nor too rich. Cared and left the hair really clean. Too much oil left from an overnight oil mask? No problem. To dry caused by whatever? No problem. One bar lasts a really long time - cheaper than any liquid shampoo ever. And I used it daily. This was before J.R. Liggett's decided to change the ingredients of this awesome solid shampoo. How silly is it to change the ingredients original formula and still call it "original"?! I've ordered two bars, the picture and the description hadn't changed - but two bars of the "new old formula" arrived. I thought "Oh, a new packaging" and used it like ever before. But I didn't get the care & it has a different smell than before. At the Liggett's website the new packaging and ingredients are available, here at iherb are still the old ones, so no one knows that the new formula will arrive. -_- The shampoo bar with these new ingredients doesn't clean as good and doesn't care as balanced as the old formula. My hair is a bit too oily and this gets even stronger half a day after washing. My mom was a great fan of the old original formula, too. I gave her the new one to test if it only my hair doesn't like the new formula. She was as afraid as I was. We don't use this new formula soap bar anymore. The manufacturer doesn't reply to a facebook post I wrote some months ago. It's really frustrating! We still haven't found another liquid or solid shampoo bar that works as good as Liggett's old original formula. :-/

TOO DULL

Posted by Reviewer2890625 on Apr 30, 2008

IT LEFT MY HAIR WITH LOTS OF RESIDUE, MAKING IT VERY DULL

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1165528 on Jul 11, 2011

Leaves hair heavy and sticky. 3 person in my family with different hair type can't use it. Good for washing hands though.

The worst shampoo I ever tried

Posted by Hjertemat on Sep 17, 2012

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used for my hair. I could not comb out my hair afterwards. Terrible. It does not deserve even one star.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »