Surprise!

Posted by 5596853424025438635 on Oct 01, 2013

This schampoo bar is so lovely to my hair

Very good!

Posted by 5420265224590557132 on May 31, 2013

I do like this shampoo bar. It cleans my hair well and leaves it good looking and curly. I am no fan of the smell but it is livable. Next time, I will try another liggetts shampoo.

Good shamp

Posted by 4613359491238852687 on Feb 03, 2013

I like it

very surprising product

Posted by 5447731128604946533 on Jun 01, 2012

My wife and I both really like the results when using this shampoo . Mary especially likes how her hair feels thicker , as she has very fine hair . Although the bar seems to go fairly quickly , I think that is getting used to how little it actually takes to give very good results . We are probably converts to your shampoo , Jeff

not bad, not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer2169688 on Jun 20, 2011

Cleans well but be careful not to get any into your eyes! It burns intensively. After rinsing my hair feels very dry but once it has dried, it doesn't anymore. No conditioner needed with my long thick hair.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I really like it. Simple to use, lathers exceptionally well, totally non-drying for my fine scsndinavian hair, gentle herbal scent. Only drawback is buildup- but easily remedied by using a clarifying shampoo maybe once a week. Highly recommended, and so cheap! It will last forever too ;o)

Nice for hair

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Jul 30, 2010

I love this brand. I do prefer the herbal formula over this one, just for scent but they both feel wonderful on my hair.

Nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1789345 on May 23, 2010

I have hard water ( I've found that to be a big issue with other natural shampoos ) but this one worked fine. I did need a little conditioning afterwards ~ a drop or two of avocado oil was all I needed. I would buy this again.

Practical for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1251904 on Aug 20, 2009

Practical for travelling

Love the lather

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Oct 18, 2008

I love the lather, lack of heavy scent, ease-of-use, and eco-friendliness (no big plastic bottle!!). It cleans my hair, but it does leave a residue perhaps that makes my hair feel 'heavy'. This is fixed with a quick cider vinegar + water rinse right after shampooing. I'll continue to purchase.