Love these products!

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I love these products. The only 'natural' shampoo I've found. They are quite small, but last a while and I won't go back to normal shampoo now.

No more bottles

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Apr 02, 2016

This is remarkable shampoo, just run it across your wet hair quickly, sudsing up easily, rinse it quickly too. I am amazed that on my long hair I don't have to use conditioner. I have no plans to ever buy another bottle of shampoo or conditioner for my household...we all agree. I see this is my review from 8 years ago. This is the only shampoo that I have been using since I started with this! Imagine how many bottles I have saved.

Perfect size, hair soft

Posted by 5271567119118995343 on Jan 21, 2016

I just used this product for the first time and my hair is so soft! It is the perfect size, and reading the ingredients, I might use it as soap, too.

Never going back to liquid Shampoos

Posted by 4712498283981406331 on Jan 22, 2015

Bar shampoos changed my life, never looking back

awesome shampoo bar

Posted by 5032341674060241774 on Nov 07, 2014

The shampoo leaves the hair soft and with a natural shine. It doesn't tangle the hair. the bar doesn't dry out the hair nor the skin on the head. I think its a great shampoo and i would totally recommend it! I would definitely buy it again.

soft hair in NM

Posted by Reviewer1286143 on Sep 08, 2014

6 ingredients, not full of multi-syllabic poisons, leaves my hair soft with a white vinegar rinse, lasts a good while. I'm satisfied!

Just great

Posted by 5004028433004131332 on Jul 30, 2014

Perfect for my hair!

Great lather!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Dec 12, 2013

This bar lathers really well and last a long time. Hair feels clean and moisturized.

The best shampooing product!

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Bye-bye to regular shampoo bottles!This soap is amazing.Absolutely no chemicals just pure soap ingredients.Gentle with the scalp, lathers and cleanses perfectly and in a matter of seconds, leaves hair nice and shiny.Also it leaves hair managable and for the first time after a long time didn't need to use a conditioner (I have long, straight hair).Excellent!

Awesome!

Posted by stardust on May 16, 2013

The Liggett's bars actually changed my life. My hair is always good now, and on some days it's amazing. Before this, it was usually flat, lifeless and greasy-looking no matter what I did to it. I LOVE this product! And extra points for it being vegan, environmentally friendly and free from chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »