Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1141926 on Jun 24, 2008

Great lather, easy to travel with on plane, last a long time.

much better than mos bottled shampoos

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Jul 04, 2008

wow, i might never go back to a regular shampoo again. this was great, didn't dry my hair out at all (it's curly) and smelled very natural and nice. if i were to criticize it i would say it takes a little more time to rinse out than regular shampoo, but it's worth a try if you're still looking for a shampoo you really like - it might not be in a bottle.

Best shampoo bar I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on Nov 05, 2008

My experience with shampoo bars is fairly limited, but I like this one the best. Scent was very nice, and it lathered well. I still used conditioner afterward, though (needed the extra conditioning and detangling). Thumbs up on no animals ingredients or testing.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1416719 on Dec 30, 2009

I never thought a bar of soap could lather and get my hair clean. This product is great and I do not need conditioner.

Soft skin

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Jun 09, 2010

Although billed as a shampoo, I find this product great as a soap - keeps skin very soft and moisturised.

Lots of lather

Posted by Reviewer1830999 on Jul 28, 2010

This shampoo bar is AMAZING. Seriously better than a shampoo liquid. I am a convert!

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Sep 04, 2010

This bar shampoo has really helped my scalp. I tried all kinds of shampoos in the bottle to get rid of small scabs on my scalp. This one seems to have worked the best. It is rare for me to have a scab in my scalp now!

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Foams very well, wash easily and leaves a pleasant feeling. Very good for oily hair, but a bit drying for dry hair.

Awesome!

Posted by stardust on May 16, 2013

The Liggett's bars actually changed my life. My hair is always good now, and on some days it's amazing. Before this, it was usually flat, lifeless and greasy-looking no matter what I did to it. I LOVE this product! And extra points for it being vegan, environmentally friendly and free from chemicals.

soft hair in NM

Posted by Reviewer1286143 on Sep 08, 2014

6 ingredients, not full of multi-syllabic poisons, leaves my hair soft with a white vinegar rinse, lasts a good while. I'm satisfied!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »