J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo

Posted by 5050888608574194521 on Mar 28, 2014

Good in foaming up but does not have a soft effect on my hair. Washes off easily but leaves a squeaky clean feel on my hair, makes me feel that it is too strong and that my natural oils have been stripped bare.

soap for hair

Posted by 4870246301913827176 on Mar 10, 2014

I have to get used this kind of soap. I do not know if I do not rinse my hair well or what am I doing wrong, the thing is that my hair is not loose after use it.

Great lather!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Dec 12, 2013

This bar lathers really well and last a long time. Hair feels clean and moisturized.

Surprise!

Posted by 5596853424025438635 on Oct 01, 2013

This schampoo bar is so lovely to my hair

The best shampooing product!

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Bye-bye to regular shampoo bottles!This soap is amazing.Absolutely no chemicals just pure soap ingredients.Gentle with the scalp, lathers and cleanses perfectly and in a matter of seconds, leaves hair nice and shiny.Also it leaves hair managable and for the first time after a long time didn't need to use a conditioner (I have long, straight hair).Excellent!

Very good!

Posted by 5420265224590557132 on May 31, 2013

I do like this shampoo bar. It cleans my hair well and leaves it good looking and curly. I am no fan of the smell but it is livable. Next time, I will try another liggetts shampoo.

Awesome!

Posted by stardust on May 16, 2013

The Liggett's bars actually changed my life. My hair is always good now, and on some days it's amazing. Before this, it was usually flat, lifeless and greasy-looking no matter what I did to it. I LOVE this product! And extra points for it being vegan, environmentally friendly and free from chemicals.

Good shamp

Posted by 4613359491238852687 on Feb 03, 2013

I like it

The worst shampoo I ever tried

Posted by Hjertemat on Sep 17, 2012

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used for my hair. I could not comb out my hair afterwards. Terrible. It does not deserve even one star.

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Foams very well, wash easily and leaves a pleasant feeling. Very good for oily hair, but a bit drying for dry hair.