Love the lather

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Oct 18, 2008

I love the lather, lack of heavy scent, ease-of-use, and eco-friendliness (no big plastic bottle!!). It cleans my hair, but it does leave a residue perhaps that makes my hair feel 'heavy'. This is fixed with a quick cider vinegar + water rinse right after shampooing. I'll continue to purchase.

No more bottles

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Apr 02, 2016

This is remarkable shampoo, just run it across your wet hair quickly, sudsing up easily, rinse it quickly too. I am amazed that on my long hair I don't have to use conditioner. I have no plans to ever buy another bottle of shampoo or conditioner for my household...we all agree. I see this is my review from 8 years ago. This is the only shampoo that I have been using since I started with this! Imagine how many bottles I have saved.

Liggett's Bar Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

Excellent product. Leaves hair clean, soft feeling, with body. I like it.

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Foams very well, wash easily and leaves a pleasant feeling. Very good for oily hair, but a bit drying for dry hair.

Awesome!

Posted by stardust on May 16, 2013

The Liggett's bars actually changed my life. My hair is always good now, and on some days it's amazing. Before this, it was usually flat, lifeless and greasy-looking no matter what I did to it. I LOVE this product! And extra points for it being vegan, environmentally friendly and free from chemicals.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Sep 04, 2010

This bar shampoo has really helped my scalp. I tried all kinds of shampoos in the bottle to get rid of small scabs on my scalp. This one seems to have worked the best. It is rare for me to have a scab in my scalp now!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Mar 10, 2011

Better than the herbal formula one

soft hair in NM

Posted by Reviewer1286143 on Sep 08, 2014

6 ingredients, not full of multi-syllabic poisons, leaves my hair soft with a white vinegar rinse, lasts a good while. I'm satisfied!

very surprising product

Posted by 5447731128604946533 on Jun 01, 2012

My wife and I both really like the results when using this shampoo . Mary especially likes how her hair feels thicker , as she has very fine hair . Although the bar seems to go fairly quickly , I think that is getting used to how little it actually takes to give very good results . We are probably converts to your shampoo , Jeff

Practical for travelling