Restores hairs's natural beauty

Posted by JennyGirth on Aug 26, 2016

I love this shampoo bar! I had voluminous hair in my early school days, but with the increased use of products over the years, my hair became flat and my scalp itchy. I've long been looking for a shampoo that cleans the scalp without drying out the hair. This shampoo bar does exactly that for me. To get optimum result, you need to "lather up" - getting there can be tricky, I have to part my hair & rub the shampoo against my scalp, then work into a lather with wet, soapy hands. I've read comments on how this shampoo bar may leave the hair waxy - that can happen if you don't lather up. This occurred to me a few times, on days when my scalp was specially oily. My solution now is to "shampoo twice" on those bad hair days, which always works and leaves me with fresh, voluminous hair. P.S. The smell from the rose oil in this shampoo bar is great by the way, a lovely treat after a long day.

Great product

Posted by 5650561453199921308 on Oct 26, 2016

I really enjoyed this shampoo bar, it is great for oily hair and stops hair shedding.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4781181443336524109 on Nov 15, 2016

I love this shampoo. My hair is silky and my scalp is squeaky clean :) It is shocking, but I really don't need the conditioner.

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 4989405533302433351 on Dec 01, 2016

All J.R Liggetts shampoo bars are really good.

The way Shampoo used to be

Posted by Reviewer3339813 on Jul 11, 2009

Very good product. Would never go back to regular chemical shampoos.

The best shampooing product!

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Bye-bye to regular shampoo bottles!This soap is amazing.Absolutely no chemicals just pure soap ingredients.Gentle with the scalp, lathers and cleanses perfectly and in a matter of seconds, leaves hair nice and shiny.Also it leaves hair managable and for the first time after a long time didn't need to use a conditioner (I have long, straight hair).Excellent!

good as always

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Jul 08, 2011

tried two types of the bar shampoo and both are good. will try all of them :)

Old-Fashioned Bar

Posted by Reviewer1234251 on Feb 25, 2011

very good for the scalp and dry hair

Liggett bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Oct 30, 2011

This shampoo is fantastic! I'm never using liquid shampoo again as long as this bar is available. - Utah

Very Good Shampoo Bar

Posted by Reviewer2883247 on Nov 14, 2011

Keeps hair frizz free no need for conditioner.