J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Damaged Hair Formula, 3.5 oz (99 g)

4 out of 5 based on 122 reviews

a simple, no-fuss shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer2589455 From Switzerland on Aug 14, 2013

My hair feels clean with this. I'm not sure why others complain abt a residue though I was worried abt that before buying and trying this. I rinse the suds off thoroughly at the end and that seems to do the job.

Excelent!

Posted by 5360005105057615132 on Aug 22, 2013

Loved the product! My hair is very soft and shiny. Usually I have to wash it everyday but with this bar it seems to last longer. Hair feels very clean and healthy. Not over-dry. Just soft. I will be repurchasing soon. Could last longer. It's a bit small.

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by Reviewer3112136 From Iowa on Mar 20, 2009

My daughter and I both have thick long hair. This is the best shampoo we have ever used. And by using this we can eliminate our normal conditioning step.

beautiful shampoo

Posted by Listopad From Russian Federation on Feb 17, 2012

beautiful shampoo I liked to use convenient packaging good value for money I am very pleased oostalas after shampoo washed his head with a solution of vinegar.

RARO

Posted by 5261665664990931370 on Dec 13, 2013

Había probado otro tipo de champú solido de otra marca, este me ha resultado raro al principio, se aplica como todos los sólidos, pero los primeros días notaba el pelo como "sucio", como si en las puntas estuviera con mas grasa, apelmazado, sin brillo.. poco a poco ha mejorado y ya no tengo esa sensación, supongo que era un paso normal de cambio de champú. Noto el pelo suelto y que me dura mas tiempo limpio, pero aún no puedo decir si mi pelo está menos dañado.