Love these products!

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I love these products. The only 'natural' shampoo I've found. They are quite small, but last a while and I won't go back to normal shampoo now.

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!

Posted by 4783727889674705534 on Jan 05, 2016

This bar of shampoo is truly awesome! it takes a bit of lathering but once u start using it u will nvr go back to regular shampoo. it makes my hair so soft and my scalp usually itches if i dont wash my hair after a day, but with this i can go 2 days without shampooing! im so impressed!

Decepcionante.

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on May 19, 2015

lo vi como una alternativa natural interesante y economica, pero me dejó el pelo muy graso y de textura pesada.

consider the peppermint and jojoba if you have fine hair!

Posted by 4769655032711335074 on Apr 03, 2015

I love the jr liggett shampoo bars, and this one really helped my dry, brittle damaged hair. It was great during the cold, Scandinavian winter. I switched to the peppermint & jojoba shampoo bar once my hair got healthier. I have quite fine hair, so I feel the damaged formula one is a bit heavy. I get so much volume and shine from the peppermint bar.

J.R. Liggett s old fashioned bar shampoo

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Excellent shampoo with a pleasant aroma. Too bad that is rapidly running out.

le top

Posted by 5351005329504894549 on Jan 25, 2015

j'adore ce shampoing, il est tout doux avec mes cheveux. Il les laisse souples et aérés. J'aime vraiment le rendu.

Money saving, miracle shampoo

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

I'm really excited about this shampoo. Not only it's eco-friendly due to its format, but it's also completely vegan, natural and the results are great. I decided to go poo-free two moths ago and bought a shampoo at a local health-store. This caused me dandruff and a lot of itchiness, although I've never had a very sensitive scalp before. I changed to another shampoo and the itchiness fade away, but the dandruff persisted. Finally I got this bar and my scalp is clean again. It is really gentle so if applying an oil mask you should wash your hair twice. But otherwise it removes just the excess of oils, still leaving enough essential oils to keep your scalp healthy and balance. Oh the other hand, my no-poo challenge went great. Before I had to apply an insane quantity of chemical moose every day to keep the frizz down and now I just use this bar, no conditioner, no gel, no moose. And still, my hair is looking better than when I had ten different products applied on. You also have to count on that you will see its benefits progressively and little by little. I had to wait one month to see again my curls and in another month they looked perfectly defined. Will definetly buy it again.

No me ha gustado

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Dec 03, 2014

No me ha gustado nada este champú, no sé si ha sido porque lo he utilizado incorrectamente, pero siempre se me queda el pelo aceitoso y por mucho que lo aclare no hay manera de que se quite esa sensación, y si lo aclaras demasiado el pelo se reseca.

The worst soap ever.

Posted by 5739591957190975717 on Oct 07, 2014

Not good at all, god know what stuff it left on your hair everytime u using it.i used it for three days. Everytime i brush my hair, there are waxy and oily white stuff on my hair brush. Horrible,

ok

Posted by 5561226659320794089 on Sep 19, 2014

unfortunately the shipping takes too long(3 months) but the product was ok!!!