Great for soft skin

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Apr 07, 2010

I love this product. Can't use it as a shampoo, as I live in a very hard water area, but love it for everything else. No need for body lotions or even handcream - the shampoo bar is enough to keep your skin soft, so really good value.

Excelent!

Posted by 5360005105057615132 on Aug 22, 2013

Loved the product! My hair is very soft and shiny. Usually I have to wash it everyday but with this bar it seems to last longer. Hair feels very clean and healthy. Not over-dry. Just soft. I will be repurchasing soon. Could last longer. It's a bit small.

consider the peppermint and jojoba if you have fine hair!

Posted by 4769655032711335074 on Apr 03, 2015

I love the jr liggett shampoo bars, and this one really helped my dry, brittle damaged hair. It was great during the cold, Scandinavian winter. I switched to the peppermint & jojoba shampoo bar once my hair got healthier. I have quite fine hair, so I feel the damaged formula one is a bit heavy. I get so much volume and shine from the peppermint bar.

Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Damaged Hair Formula

Posted by Reviewer1234251 on Feb 25, 2011

helped dandruff. More will be ordered

a simple, no-fuss shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

My hair feels clean with this. I'm not sure why others complain abt a residue though I was worried abt that before buying and trying this. I rinse the suds off thoroughly at the end and that seems to do the job.

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by Reviewer3112136 on Mar 20, 2009

My daughter and I both have thick long hair. This is the best shampoo we have ever used. And by using this we can eliminate our normal conditioning step.

Posted by 5256852372264483945 on Mar 27, 2014

EL PEOR PRODUCTO QUE HE COMPRADO EN IHERB!!! TENGO EL PELO LARGO Y TIRANDO A SECO, Y EL EFECTO ES ESPANTOSO...NO ME LO LIMPIABA BIEN Y DEJABA UNA TEXTURA MUY EXTRAÑA(Y DESAGRADABLE) A MI PELO...HE LEÍDO BUENAS CRITICAS PERO A MI NO ME HA FUNCIONADO...

Liggett's Bar Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

Good product. I have very dry hair, live in a very dry climate. This shampoo leaves my hair clean, soft feeling without it being limp. Nice body. Will buy again.

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Понравился! незаменимая вещь для путешествия! Волосы после этого шампуня легкие и рассыпчатые, блестящие:) I like! an indispensable thing for traveling! Hair after shampooing and light crisp, brilliant :)

Great alternative shampoo

Posted by 5016781469617376042 on Jul 22, 2012

My hair used to get greasy very quick, it also hung down limp and flat because of that, as did my partners hair. After a couple of weeks of adjustment to being treated with this gentler shampoo, my hair's feeling a lot better. My partner agrees; his hair is now easier to manage. It now takes days for my hair to get greasy, I've got some bounce back into it. The bar is plentiful and will last a surprisingly long time. I would recommend this shampoo for anyone.