Great shampoo bar

Posted by scorpioguy on Apr 19, 2016

I only use it when I'm on a holiday. It's a small bar. It's a great quality. It doesn't make hair oily but as it contains oils, hair does get greasy after a day or so. Otherwise a great bar. A bit pricey. But if you only get a few to take with you when you go on a holiday, it's quite a good value. It kinda lasts as well, for about 3 weeks for short hair if you only use it once a day.

Didn't really like it

Posted by 4920662747128178432 on Apr 14, 2016

It was quite harsh on my hair, I normally purchase the argan oil one and when I shifted to this one, my hair started to thin out, feels like real shampoo i guess.Didn't really suit my hair type.

Great shampoo

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I love these products. The only 'natural' shampoo I've found. They are quite small, but last a while and I won't go back to normal shampoo now.

Gets your hair really clean - the natural way

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

Love this shampoo bar, it goes a long way but you need to take care to keep it dry after use as it dissolves quickly - a mistake I have made on occasion. Lathers well and smells good, makes my hair feel really clean. Environmentally friendly way of washing your hair without using chemicals that strip your hair of its natural oils. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Šampūns-ziepes

Posted by ekopreces on Feb 02, 2016

Tā arī līdz galam nesapratu, atdevu vīram. Pirmā mazgāšanas reize patika, mati bija labi, bet 2-3 reizē tie kļuva pinkaini un sajūta bija, ka šampūns īsti neizmazgājās.

Smells good

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

It smells really good and cleaned my scalp from the first use. But it leaves the rest of my hair stinky and oily. Also to mention that it doesn't last long. I have thick hair and after 3 uses half of the soap was gone. I didn't liked the result to my hair but that doesn't mean is not good. Maybe it didn't try it long enough.

Lovely shampoo bar

Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Dec 03, 2015

I love it ~ has been re-ordered twice at iherb. It cleans my hair very well and added volume after wash. My hair-scarp is all clean now. No more itchy as the soap came from natural ingredients. The only one thing is the soap melt easily during summer.

The best shampoo bar

Posted by 5590307875485775953 on Nov 02, 2015

I just bought this not long ago. Couldn't wait to try it and yes, I really like the feel of my hair after using the bar. It leaves my hair clean. The soapsuds can be washed off so easily. I have been looking for something not only healthy to my hair but also to the environment. J. R. Liggett's shampoo bars definitely meet my expectations. BTW, I like its vintage packaging too. Thanks iHerb for bringing this to us!

Good old fashioned

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

DObra alternativa za šampon, malo podnošljivijeg mirisa nego Argan&Coconut iz iste linije sapuna za kosu. Dobar je za normalnu kosu i normalno tjeme, za muškarce izvrstan ali za duge kose zahtjeva dodatne proizvode. Sastav je odličan, ambalaža slatka i jednostavna.

Makes hair very dry - going back to shampoo whatsoever

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I wanted to use as I want to stop using shampoo. So used this for 15 days, and my hair started to become very rough and become terrible to manage. Normally I've soft hair, but this made my hair very dry and rough. I've seen somewhere that I should wash with Apple cider vinegar to remove the build ups. That didn't work either. So I threw this away. What a waste of money for me :(