very disappointed

Posted by tealeaf on Mar 16, 2011

This shampoo made my hair look dirty, stringy and greasy! It left a terrible sticky feeling. I got this only due to the many positive ratings so I felt compelled to share my experience. I used it twice and will never touch it again. I have very soft, healthy looking hair and this stuff made it look just awful.

Did not like this at all

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 17, 2007

The bar is much smaller than the picture indicates. Also, it leaves the hair too squeaky clean with no body. Also, it forms a film in the soap dish and when you try to wash it off it takes forever to liquify. Not a good sign.

Did not like this at all

Posted by Reviewer1870140 on Jan 30, 2011

lathered not well, was just heavy with oils and left my hair really heavy and greasy feeling.:(

It`s awful =(

Posted by tigress on May 19, 2012

After using this bar my hair wanted hair condition, and they looked if I didn`t wash it ...

bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1656454 on Oct 28, 2007

i am allergic to fragrances so i tried this. lathered well but was just heavy with oils and left my hair really heavy and greasy feeling.:(

smells horrable!

Posted by Reviewer2052176 on Feb 03, 2010

don't buy it! it smells like rancid oil...

Dreadful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 18, 2011

I tried this twice as I thought the 1st time I had used too much. It left my hair like heavy straw. It sounded a great idea to avoid chemicals till I noticed one nasty chemical in it! It seems to suit some people but not me!

Bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Nov 22, 2011

Have tried all types of this shampoo and all of them dried my and my family's hair. Do not recommend any more.

Average

Posted by Reviewer1962945 on Mar 24, 2012

It's very average on my hair, and it irritates eyes horribly. Will not buy again.

Did not work AT ALL

Posted by Reviewer1070709 on Apr 23, 2012

I bought this hoping for a cheap alternative to my organic shampoos. Unfortunately it didn't work with my hair at all. My roots looked like they were drenched in oil. Had to re-wash with my other shampoo. Might work for very coarse and thick hair..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »