Horrible//Not recomended

Posted by 4717347816656912987 on Dec 07, 2015

Compre este champú con la idea de que podían ser una opción más barata que los de Lush pero nada que ver. A mi en lo personal no me ha funcionado bien, no me limpiaba bien el pelo, como consecuencia al 2° día ya tenía el pelo sucio, te lo deja aún muchísimo más seco que los de Lush (aunque a mí éstos me gustan) y pars colmo yo con el pelo ondulado me dejaba una forma muy fea en el pelo. Me pedí éste que contiene aceite de árbol de té ya que este ingrediente un gran antiseptico pensando que me iría bien porque tengo las raíces grasas y caspa pero me producía aún más caspa. Nunca más.

Posted by fowziah on Jun 01, 2015

i purchaded 3 of this kinf of shampoos really i hate it ! first it dosen't clean the hair completly and my hair get oily faster than before i get dandruff thats really make me upset !

Contain organic palm kernal oil

Posted by 4616154445288043107 on Apr 28, 2015

Despite the reviews this soap sounds amazing. I bought two, but i havent tried them yet. What dissapointed me is that they contain organic palm kernal oil.. As far I can see after researching on the internet this palm kernal oil is as bad as palm oil. Its a shame that they use this oil.

Not recommended for hair!

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jan 08, 2015

This shampoo left my hair flaky and sticky, no matter how well rinsed. If you use it as a normal soap it works ok, but nothing special.

not great.

Posted by 5525088976770579917 on Oct 14, 2014

I have very long hair and it's oily with a lot of dandruff and it also itches like crazy! I was Using regular shampoos and it seemed like it was making my hair worse so I went to this product in desperate need. I have been using it for almost 2 months now and the only thing it had helped with is the itchy scalp, but it dosent really help with it. It's very hard to work with. It leathers really nice but when you let it sit on your head for your scalp to soak in the shampoo it's hard to wash out. It's like your hair eats the shampoo. When you try to rinse it's very hard because your hair dosent move it's like it's so hard and squeaky or like it's squeaky clean. Then you got to make sure to NEVER! Put the shampoo on the length of your hair... I learned that the hard way when I got out of the shower and had a lot of residue on my hair. Over all this didn't really do much for the oily. To me it seems like this shampoo is only good for the environment and that s it. also I want to add that since I have been using this my hair base a lot of breakage and it's really hard to work with, my hair is ropey and it feels horrible..

Unfortunately this product is AWFUL

Posted by 4766372661144888427 on Jul 08, 2014

This product was recommended by a Youtuber I follow who has really great hair. I was sooo excited about it, I ordered 2 of the tea tree & hemp oil and 2 of the herbal one. I've used it twice now the past 2 days trying a different way each time but my hair felt awful even when using conditioner the second time. When I took my hair out of the towel it was all stuck together, it took me about 10 mins of attempting to brush it out & as I did that a lot of my hair was apparently ripping out or breaking off because I had clumps of hair in my brush (which I don't normally), and it took me 20 mins to blow dry just my bangs which ended up looking like I was walking around Florida by the end of the day. My hair felt like I rubbed honey in it and looked oily when it was finally dry. I'm not sure if its just not meant for my type of hair( thick but fine & blonde with high lights)or what. I REALLY wanted this product to work out and thought it would otherwise I wouldn't have bought 4 of them. I really hope this review helps!

Hated it !!!!!

Posted by 4915184221083219327 on Jul 02, 2014

It might be good for scalp or hair but it made my hair like straw. So dry!!!!!!!!!! I might use it one in a while but not on every hair wash.

Dissapointed

Posted by 5253800812942667726 on May 05, 2014

Although I was very excited that the shampoo had no chemicals, I was a little disappointed after using it. This product made my hair feel thick and sticky once my hair dried. The same day I washed my hair, it had an oily appearance ( hair felt heavy), making it seem like I was on third day hair. I am planning on using the rest of the bar as soap so it won't be a complete waste.

Wiry hair sticking out in all directions

Posted by 5426956440972127789 on Mar 03, 2014

Low foaming ability, smells bad like laundry soap, low cleaning ability, as result wiry hair sticking out in all directions.

Nothing good for me

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Oct 02, 2013

No bubbles, no good fellings in use!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »