Very disappointed

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Lathered well and smelt fairly pleasant. Left a horrible oily, heavy residue on my scalp and made my hair rough, heavy, dull and unable to run a comb through. Perhaps this is suitable for short hair, but for very long hair it just makes it completely unmanageable. In addition, it only lasted about 2 weeks- it pretty much just melted away, even with the appropriate drainage dishes.

I don't get it.

Posted by Reviewer1282476 on Aug 06, 2010

I am not a skeptic and I really wanted to like this product, but it really did not work for me at all. To be fair, my hair type is not the easiest to work with. It is wavy, a little coarse and unruly. But using this shampoo did nothing for me. It left my hair feeling waxy and totally unmanageable. I gave it a shot and kept using for 3 weeks, partly because I didn't have anything else, but partly because I thought maybe it takes getting used to. After reading the other reviews I thought this would be just what I need since I am in S. America and natural products are hard to come by here. But like I said, I just don't get it.

I bought this because of 5 star reviews...

Posted by MelindaCooks on Nov 30, 2010

I don't think its as great as everyone made it out to be. I have long hair, about the last 4 inches are colored (been growing it out to go back to my natural color) and it's a bit damaged towards the ends. The first time I used this shampoo, it cleaned my hair so good, it stripped it of all its natural oils that it became completely unmanageable. I can't stress this fact enough! I could not run my fingers through my hair for anything. On the plus side, it made my hair seem thick, and really clean (clean like it's too clean though. My boyfriend has short hair and he absolutely hated it). I know that washing your hair too frequently is actually not good for your hair, and I used this product on a Monday night and didn't have to wash my hair again until Friday morning. I don't know if using regular shampoo every day is any worse than using this once a week because it really does strip your hair, almost like you bleached it or something. The only way I can use this shampoo is with conditioner, which I have to apply twice just to overcome the unmanageable, tangle-y feeling I get from the shampoo. Lastly, someone wrote it took care of their dandruff. I would say that it's made mine better, but it's definitely still there, and it's not so much better that I would recommend this to anyone to get rid of theirs.

bad(

Posted by Reviewer1107580 on Jan 05, 2011

This shampoo makes my hair greasy and it seems to be unwashed. Maybe it depends on hairtype, but nevertheless I'm dissapointed.

Not suitable for long hair

Posted by Reviewer2510277 on Apr 26, 2011

This bar couldn't deal with my long hair. It left the roots greasy and the ends dry...((

deceived

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Feb 09, 2012

My hair is too dry and no shine at all

Bad

Posted by AlenaBY on Feb 22, 2012

This shampoo makes my hair greasy and it seems to be unwashed.

Did not suit me

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Jun 22, 2012

I was expecting something better ...The smell is kinda bad and it burned my eyes . Also left hair tangled.. will be looking for some other natural shampoo...

Didn't work well for me.

Posted by Reviewer2302190 on Jul 08, 2012

I can't get soaps to work for me and my hair. I've tried them multiple times. My hair is just too thick and there is so much of it. Loved the packaging and reviews on this one, but it didn't work for me.

Average shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2607528 on Sep 09, 2012

I dry the hair (like hemp) and smell soap.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »