If its similar to the Travel kit this is the review

Posted by Reviewer1454844 on Dec 08, 2009

The shampoo itself is not bad but the bar doesn't last too long and if you get some in your eye is I have not used this particular bar but I used the one that comes in the travel kit and this was my review for that product: The shampoo itself is not bad but the bar doesn't last too long and if you get some in your eye its extremely painful. It is worse than any other soap in your eye. My hair felt like it needed some conditioner but when it dried it actually looked shiny and healthy without it. Pros- Leaves your hair shiny cons- doesn't last too long (2 weeks max if two people use it)

Adding it to my routine.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

I've had psoriasis on my scalp since birth. Nothing scares it off completely but I find rotating between natural shampoos really helps. Have added this bar to the rotation. I might be using too much but I find my hair gets a really strange, thick texture when I wash it out so i'm too scared to leave out the conditioning step (Others have said you don't need it). The smell is much nicer than tar-based products i've used which is a BIG factor for me. The tea tree is a very subtle scent if anyone's worried :)

Not for thicker hair...

Posted by Reviewer3296411 on Nov 14, 2011

This made my scalp feel wonderful. No itch, no flakes. But, my hair was dry feeling even after using a conditioner.

Dries out my hair slightly

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jul 02, 2012

The bar is significantly smaller than the picture. This actually strips my hair of all oils. And I have oily hair. Left my hair feeling extremely clean and light, and not in a too good way. But what i like about this, is that it is easy to lather and that it is easy to get through thick long hair like mine. I wouldnt recommend this for a daily shampoo, as it is rather drying. But for a weekly clarifying shampoo. This works great.

Very economical

Posted by Reviewer1421120 on Apr 29, 2011

Can be used for so many times

Not fo me...

Posted by Reviewer2691885 on Jul 04, 2011

It's bad for me (I have a long curly hair), but good for my father.

50/50

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Jul 16, 2011

I used this shampoo as soap, as after his hair too quickly become dirty. However, for the scalp, this shampoo is very good

surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Dec 01, 2010

it's amazing how this bar of shampoo works. it keeps the scalp clean and oil free, hair loss is minimal and hair gets the body is needs! i am totally sold... and am so going to purchase many more bars of JRs!

A bit of a letdown

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

I've used this shampoo bar for several weeks and I've gotten mixed results. I have tried scrubbing it directly on my scalp and also working up a lather in my hands before applying. It does work up a good lather, but it ends up stripping too much from my hair at times, and other times it leaves it soft enough that I don't use conditioner. It's hit or miss and it also has not diminished dandruff for me. I might try another formula. It's also very tiny, but if it lasts, it might be worth it to not put hazardous chemicals in your body.

From Russia

Posted by Reviewer2235171 on Mar 14, 2012

Not bad and not good. After washing with it there is the odd coating on my hair. Its invisible but if I touch my hair with my hand I feel this coating. I wouldn't buy it anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »