good for damaged hair

Posted by Reviewer2401029 on May 16, 2009

I have long curly hair and I occasionally heat style. My hair gets damaged very easily. Ive tried expensive products and conditioners like Ojan but as it turns out, that stuff has silicone. I recently went cone free, alcohol free,and sulfate free. Turns out, all that jumk was intensifying the damage. So I read about this stuff on makeup alley and ordered it...such a great price! wet the bar and rub gently and repeatedly on your head. It lathers up so much better than the other sulfate free products I was using. My hair is soft and bouncy...AND shiny! The damage is way down,I condition my hair with pure jojoba oil, or a combination of that, olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil. have to lather rinse repeat to get that out but my hair is so much stronger and healthier. No one should spend money on overpriced salon products that dont work. This stuff is great.

非常適合油性髮質!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 29, 2015

我使用洗髮精會掉髮&髮際線會濕疹爆發,這顆很適合我的油性細軟髮!

A very nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Jul 01, 2009

I've tried just about every shampoo bar out there. This one does a great job at getting hair clean with no harsh sulfates or parabens. Lathering is really good on half-way clean hair but requires a little more work on dirty hair. I realize that lather does not equal clean but I sure like lather. :-) A very good bar.

good

Posted by Reviewer2723098 on Jun 03, 2011

My husband love it! Just a few motions with soap is enough for his head. Deep foam and dont irritate skin. Without fragrance so not very pleasant smell

wonderful for the WHOLE body

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I used this not just for my hair but body too. Good lather. I feel truly clean.

absolutely natural

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

Great for travelling

Works great on my scalp dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

No more itching (at least it stays away longer) and gives volume to my curly hair. But needs to be thoroughly and carefully rinsed to avoid that heavy feeling. Too bad for the chemicals though...

Cleans great leaves hair like its conditioned.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Jul 02, 2008

It suds very well and my scalp does not itch after using it. It leaves the hair feeling like you conditioned it. You need to use daily or the hair gets weighed down easily. It really helps my ithcy scalp.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1936471 on May 29, 2011

I bought it for myself and for my dad. But my sister tried it and did not like it.

Good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Mar 17, 2011

I'm surprised, this product is very good. Last ages, no plastic bottle, bio-degradable, no chemicals, no SLS. The only cons is I don´t have a very clean sensation in my scalp. Thanks iherb for the fantastic price and promt and cheap delivery to Canary Islands (Spain).