July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

J.R. Liggett's, Old Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Tea Tree & Hemp Oil, No Fragrance, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 4-star

good for damaged hair

Posted by Reviewer2401029 on May 16, 2009

I have long curly hair and I occasionally heat style. My hair gets damaged very easily. Ive tried expensive products and conditioners like Ojan but as it turns out, that stuff has silicone. I recently went cone free, alcohol free,and sulfate free. Turns out, all that jumk was intensifying the damage. So I read about this stuff on makeup alley and ordered it...such a great price! wet the bar and rub gently and repeatedly on your head. It lathers up so much better than the other sulfate free products I was using. My hair is soft and bouncy...AND shiny! The damage is way down,I condition my hair with pure jojoba oil, or a combination of that, olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil. have to lather rinse repeat to get that out but my hair is so much stronger and healthier. No one should spend money on overpriced salon products that dont work. This stuff is great.

wonderful for the WHOLE body

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I used this not just for my hair but body too. Good lather. I feel truly clean.

A very nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Jul 01, 2009

I've tried just about every shampoo bar out there. This one does a great job at getting hair clean with no harsh sulfates or parabens. Lathering is really good on half-way clean hair but requires a little more work on dirty hair. I realize that lather does not equal clean but I sure like lather. :-) A very good bar.

good

Posted by Reviewer2723098 on Jun 03, 2011

My husband love it! Just a few motions with soap is enough for his head. Deep foam and dont irritate skin. Without fragrance so not very pleasant smell

Nice Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 08, 2011

Good alternative to bottled liquid soaps. Works as well once you get the hang of lathering the bar directly into your hair rather than in your hands. Great for travel. Is somewhat drying to the scalp as it leaves hair a crisp clean with no conditioning properties.