お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

J.R. Liggett's, Old Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Tea Tree & Hemp Oil, No Fragrance, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 4-star

good for damaged hair

Posted by Reviewer2401029 on May 16, 2009

I have long curly hair and I occasionally heat style. My hair gets damaged very easily. Ive tried expensive products and conditioners like Ojan but as it turns out, that stuff has silicone. I recently went cone free, alcohol free,and sulfate free. Turns out, all that jumk was intensifying the damage. So I read about this stuff on makeup alley and ordered it...such a great price! wet the bar and rub gently and repeatedly on your head. It lathers up so much better than the other sulfate free products I was using. My hair is soft and bouncy...AND shiny! The damage is way down,I condition my hair with pure jojoba oil, or a combination of that, olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil. have to lather rinse repeat to get that out but my hair is so much stronger and healthier. No one should spend money on overpriced salon products that dont work. This stuff is great.

非常適合油性髮質!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 29, 2015

我使用洗髮精會掉髮&髮際線會濕疹爆發,這顆很適合我的油性細軟髮!

A very nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Jul 01, 2009

I've tried just about every shampoo bar out there. This one does a great job at getting hair clean with no harsh sulfates or parabens. Lathering is really good on half-way clean hair but requires a little more work on dirty hair. I realize that lather does not equal clean but I sure like lather. :-) A very good bar.

good

Posted by Reviewer2723098 on Jun 03, 2011

My husband love it! Just a few motions with soap is enough for his head. Deep foam and dont irritate skin. Without fragrance so not very pleasant smell

wonderful for the WHOLE body

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I used this not just for my hair but body too. Good lather. I feel truly clean.