Found what I was looking for

Posted by 5199236839010083518 on Apr 17, 2016

I was looking fot all natural shampoo for some time now, tried different brands that didnt include sls and parabens and silicones and all other bad for you ingredients, but non of them seemed to work for long and some didnt work at all. When I read the reviews on this shampoo I was a bit sceptical but tried it anyway and i love it, I didnt have any issue with adjusting to it worked like magic from the first time. My hair is natural with coloured ends

Excellent but too expensive...

Posted by Katerina-Greece on Apr 15, 2016

I had come to the point that I used a different shampoo for the scalp and another shampoo for the hair! My hair is long and curly and the ends were soooo dry but when I used a shampoo for dry hair, my scalp went oily and looked awful. It was a struggle. BUT! With this little magical soap, hair looks fresh, hydrated and last till next shampooing without looking greasy. I found my boucles again after years! I use apple cider vinegar rinse everytime and they soften, becoming easy to comb without conditioner! Plus it adds a shine at my hair. My boyfriend has oily hair with little flakes but after using it for about 10 times, his hair looked volumed without the flakes!! The only minus is the price. Sooooo expensive. No, it doesn't last long although I keep it away from the bathroom and it dries till the next use. Too expensive... :(

great

Posted by 5265876500009598201 on Feb 07, 2016

I really enjoy this shampoo. first i was confused to use a soap shampoo on my hair. but when i did, i really enjoyed it. my hair is oily and straight and this shampoo gave it volume and don't worry about the dryness feeling while u r taking the shower because after it dries u will feel the clearness and volume of your hair. i will order more

A great shampoo

Posted by 4974054533160308431 on Sep 22, 2015

I stumbled across this product whilst looking for a natural chemical free shampoo to help with my seb dermatitis. I bought one bar to try it has lasted over 4 months and it has cured my itchy flaky scalp. I love it it is all natural and cheaper than the 'traditional' anti dandruff shampoo even with shipping to NZ. I wont use anything else now. It makes my hair feel really squeaky clean but when I first started using it I had to get used to the 'clean' feeling after I had washed my hair.

this soup is good for travelling

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Sep 13, 2015

this soup is good for travelling.because can take it on airplane.I bought many.

my new shampoo

Posted by 5320273686719191408 on Sep 03, 2015

love it

First time using bar shampoo

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Jun 13, 2015

I was surprised this goes a long way. It is easy to use I rub it on wet hair and it soaps up quick. It has helped with my scalp problems.

WOW!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

If you prefer dry shampoo - this one is simpy the best! Natural, soft for hair and VERY economic. Smells like natural soap. Cleans hair good.One this little piece will last long. My hair feels great and shines after it. I would really recommend it! Шампунь просто отличный. Хватает надолго кусочка. Состав натуральный. Волосы мягкие и шелковистые после него. Восторг! Запах просто как натуральное мыло пахнет - запахом чистоты:)

Good price for good quality

Posted by 4891978793600681180 on Mar 17, 2015

Its natural ingredients are very safe to use. No added fragrance is good.

A great alternative for non-traditional-shampoo users...

Posted by 5734642422071444941 on Mar 09, 2015

I have been "no poo" for over a year now with (mostly) positive results. I'm always on the hunt for a different shampoo bar or something of the sort, as long as it's not chemical-laden traditional shampoo. When I was nearing the end of a bar I'd been using, I thought I'd give this a shot...I'm so glad I did! It left my hair much more manageable immediately following the shampooing (not all do - some leave my hair so "squeaky" (tangled) I can hardly get my hands through it to rinse) and gorgeous and clean once it's dry. I use a conditioner about every other time, even skipping washes between that. The lather is really nice for someone who might miss it from traditional shampoos, even though that's not what gets your hair clean, and feels like a treat for me after all this time! The bar is smaller than a bar of soap, maybe about 3x2x1, but it lasts a long time. Very mild herbal smell that dissipates quickly.