Great product and NOT over-priced...

Posted by Reviewer2805204 on Mar 15, 2011

This shampoo works well but the bar is quite small for the price. I probably won't order again. UPDATE: Bar seemed small but it lasted 4 1/2 months! And my hair looks great, I am reordering immediately! btw, iherb is one of the best places to shop on the internet. I've been ordering fromthem

The best shampoo found in 52 years

Posted by Reviewer3059913 on Jun 23, 2011

I'll never buy a bottle of shampoo again! Even the supposedly natural ones are full of nasty chemicals and unhealthy ingredients. This is completely natural, lathers well and gets your hair super clean. Highly recommended! Thanks to Iherb for carrying this.

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by Reviewer3112136 on Mar 20, 2009

My daughter and I both have thick long hair. This is the best shampoo we have ever used. And by using this we can eliminate our normal conditioning step.

JR Liggetts

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Nov 12, 2009

Possibly the best and multi-useful beauty product I've ever used. Leaves your whole body and face clean and soft - I no longer use handcream or any body lotions - you feel great about eliminating all the packaging involved in all of those products. I've had superb results in friends/relatives' homes with it as a shampoo, but unfortunately the water where I live is so hard and full of chemicals that I just can't get it to lather or rinse. Have tried adding baking soda, lemon and cider vinegar to the rinse, to no avail. I'm going to try collecting rain water and see if I can manage with that. Really hope I do - the results I got elsewhere with soft water were outstanding - soft wavy hair with no need to blow dry or straighten.

Excellent No Fragrance Liggett Bar

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Aug 10, 2011

Having been a user of Liggett's shampoo bars in the past, I am now returning to it and find it has improved tremendously with the addition of more types of oils and being basically fragrance free. Washes much better and lather is great now. It beats any liquid shampoo and you are not paying for water - just your own anyway. I have long hair and it works great, you do not have to have short hair for this.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1889960 on Sep 22, 2008

A great long lasting shampoo! Not messy and lathers well and rinses well. Easier than a bottle and less waste as well as one less bottle in a landfill!

Love It

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 25, 2010

This bar shampoo makes all my scalp problems disappear. It's awesome!

Eliminates itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Mar 23, 2014

I swim laps, and was getting an itchy scalp from pool chemicals. This shampoo eliminated my problem, and leaves my hair with great body. My favorite shampoo by far, and it doesn't spill in my gym bag! You do need to find a way to let it dry out, though, or it will become a soft, gooey mess.

superior hairsoaps

Posted by Reviewer2434746 on Dec 08, 2007

Clean rinsing wonderful hair soaps! The dehydrated formula although smaller than a 400-500ml bottle of shampoo lasts as long. These are some of the finest cleansing agents available and are "no nonsense" approach to hair cleanliness. With an oily/sensitive scalp, this soap is just what I needed it rinsed to leave the cleanest feeling I've gotten with a shampoo, but it was also easy to comb through--love this product! I would love to see more varieties....!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

Simple ingredients, natural, lathers well, and washes clean. Wonderful product.