Leaves the hair clean but not dry, and great for the scalp

Posted by asourroubille on Aug 23, 2014

It is the second time I am trying shampoo in bar. The first time did not work that great (different brand). This time, I was curious to see how it would affect the texture of my hair. Answer is: it did not. I am not using conditioner as much as before, if not just a tiny drop after I washed my hair, to make them easier to comb. Besides that, my hair has never felt cleaner and not dry, and my scalp is not itching any more. I really love this soap and will definitely buy it again once I am done with this one.

Great for hair, no chemicals

Posted by Reviewer1820521 on Aug 20, 2014

I've been using this shampoo soap for about 4 years. I quit using liquid shampoos because of the chemicals--even ones labeled organic seem to have synthetic chemicals in them. Because we absorb a lot of chemicals through the many capillaries in the scalp, I believe it's important to avoid chemicals in hair products as much as possible. My hair has become thicker, shinier, and basically much healthier since using this brand of soap. When I switched from shampoo to soap about 7 years ago, I first used Ivory soap, which really dried out my hair. After trying several different natural soaps, I latched onto this one and will stick with it.

Practical Product

Posted by 5750315121391563033 on Aug 01, 2014

I bought this bar soap after reading reviews on products for thinning hair. While I don't know if a particular product will change the volume of may hair, I do like the way it lathers and my hair feels clean. I like the natural ingredients and it would be FABULOUS for travel and eliminate the need for a separate facial cleanser. I wish it had the tea tree oil fragrance, though, as I really like that scent.

Nice

Posted by 5754621681269547999 on Jul 25, 2014

I haven't tried it yet/ But the smell is great!

By FAR the BEST Shampoo Bar I have EVER USED!!!!

Posted by 5547323567936497449 on Jul 16, 2014

I will simply never use anything else after trying this shampoo bar for the first time! Exceptional lather and light scent! I have hard to manage super thick hair and this shampoo bar totally cleaned and left it more manageable after washing! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

For dry hair

Posted by Ronolss on Jul 15, 2014

Perfect soap for dry hair. Although if you have normal to oily hair, it will stay greasy.

Great Shampoo

Posted by 5100879803605462692 on Jul 09, 2014

Can't beat it for the price! It lathers better than my liquid shampoo.

Unfortunately this product is AWFUL

Posted by 4766372661144888427 on Jul 08, 2014

This product was recommended by a Youtuber I follow who has really great hair. I was sooo excited about it, I ordered 2 of the tea tree & hemp oil and 2 of the herbal one. I've used it twice now the past 2 days trying a different way each time but my hair felt awful even when using conditioner the second time. When I took my hair out of the towel it was all stuck together, it took me about 10 mins of attempting to brush it out & as I did that a lot of my hair was apparently ripping out or breaking off because I had clumps of hair in my brush (which I don't normally), and it took me 20 mins to blow dry just my bangs which ended up looking like I was walking around Florida by the end of the day. My hair felt like I rubbed honey in it and looked oily when it was finally dry. I'm not sure if its just not meant for my type of hair( thick but fine & blonde with high lights)or what. I REALLY wanted this product to work out and thought it would otherwise I wouldn't have bought 4 of them. I really hope this review helps!

Hated it !!!!!

Posted by 4915184221083219327 on Jul 02, 2014

It might be good for scalp or hair but it made my hair like straw. So dry!!!!!!!!!! I might use it one in a while but not on every hair wash.

Great! The best shampoo and pre-shaving cream ever

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Jun 13, 2014

I used it everytime I take a shower and its great. It also works really well before shaving.