So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3085085 on Aug 08, 2009

Lathers extremely well, seems to be helping my oily scalp. Lather will gradually flow out on its own, which makes washing later alot easier. Nice.

J.R. Ligget's Old fashion Bar Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3178353 on Aug 03, 2009

Great product, all natural ingredients that lathers up quickly. No by products just all natural oils.

J'adore

Posted by Reviewer3188819 on May 01, 2012

C'est devenu mon nouveau shampoing!! Rend mes cheveux crepus doux et pas sec du tt apres le rinçage!! Je le recommanderais ca c'est sur!!!

Bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3068072 on Jun 12, 2010

I was trying to cut down on the use of plastic in my life for so many reasons, so I've been eyeing shampoo bars for awhile. I like this one a lot because it suds up great, makes my hair nice and the best part, it has no chemicals. It's perfect.

works great

Posted by Reviewer3072736 on Nov 26, 2009

tried another shampoo soap and it left my hair with a film on it and very dry. This works well, does not leave a film and is not very drying.

Works great and is good for your hair

Posted by Reviewer2881822 on Nov 24, 2009

I was worried that shampoo in bar form wouldn't work so well, but it lathers up nicely and does the job-- all without harsh sulfates that strip hair of its natural protection. Good stuff!

LOVE!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Jul 14, 2009

This was my first time using a bar shampoo and I was a bit worried about how it was going to work out. But this stuff is great!! It lathers super well and really makes my hair clean. I've also stopped using conditioner, which is great for saving money. I'm definitely going to be buying this again!

Hard shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1460657 on Dec 26, 2009

Great stuff! I order this product on a regular basis and use it every day. It is so conveniet and lathers up so nice. A great mild daily cleaner for you hair!

Clean

Posted by Reviewer1348197 on May 31, 2011

Leaves my hair very clean and soft, not dry. Pure and clean shampoobar, I love this.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Sep 28, 2009

My hair feels healthy again. Great stuff, you only need a little bit, just make sure to let the bar dry after use.