works great

Posted by Reviewer3072736 on Nov 26, 2009

tried another shampoo soap and it left my hair with a film on it and very dry. This works well, does not leave a film and is not very drying.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Sep 28, 2009

My hair feels healthy again. Great stuff, you only need a little bit, just make sure to let the bar dry after use.

Bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3068072 on Jun 12, 2010

I was trying to cut down on the use of plastic in my life for so many reasons, so I've been eyeing shampoo bars for awhile. I like this one a lot because it suds up great, makes my hair nice and the best part, it has no chemicals. It's perfect.

Puikus sampunas ! The great shampoo !

Posted by Reviewer2142055 on Jan 13, 2011

Nepaprastai saunus sampunas. Puikiai ismuiluoja galva, nepaisant to, kad yra be SLS, labai lengvai issiplauna net is labai tankiu plauku-daug greiciau nei iprastas sampunas, malonus kvapas, skalsus ir plauku neissausina. Vyras liepe dar begale ju uzsakyti :))) The shampoo is great. Makes a lot of bubbles, rinses from the hair in very easy way, leaves hair and scalp not dry at all. My hair loves it. May husband told me to order a loooot of units of these shampoo-bars :)

Fantastic soap

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Jul 22, 2011

Lathers up wonderfully, cleans your hair, can use it as a body soap as well. leaves your hair soft and shiney and clean. I keep ordering this product and iherb deliver very fast and cheaply.

Better than Imagined

Posted by Reviewer2143909 on Jun 06, 2011

This lathers up well, leaves hair feeling great, and has a long life.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Jun 13, 2011

love it, easy to use, and washes my hair like a dream.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

Softens the hair

Lina from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1333289 on Jul 06, 2011

I love it ,no hair loss,no dandruff and I don't need to use a conditioner.My water is hard ,but i use citric acid and use this bar without any problems.

Really like this shampoo

Posted by organicreviews on Jul 06, 2011

I've had a bad experience with soap shampoo,so I was little skeptical about this product. I used once and I just loved it. I have used this product without conditioner and first time came out good ,but not the second time. It seems that the best balance is conditioner every other time for me. I used with Dr. Bronners conditioner which is available at iHerb and result was excellent.