awesome

Posted by Reviewer2998813 on Jan 31, 2014

Childrens hair feels great. Softer and feels cleaner. Have used it long enough to know the difference.

very good

Posted by 4962118439715592873 on Feb 10, 2014

Clasic shampoo is past

My shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Mar 31, 2014

This leaves my hair squeaky clean, I damaged with no coated feeling. Highly Recommend. Liquid natural shampoo weighed down my hair and lamed my clean hair feel oily. Love this bar shampoo. I am now using my liquid shampoo as a body wash.

Good enought

Posted by 5020508882474442848 on Jun 02, 2014

My hair is short but squeaky clean and I don't need any conditioner. It seems to keep clean longer.

Best shampoo

Posted by 5378930949313933801 on Jul 24, 2014

This shampoo is amaizing, I recommend all J.R. Liggett's Old-fashioned shampoos. Hair feels so much cleaner and better after you stop using regualr shampoo and only this. I don't even need conditioner anymore.

Love it

Posted by 5411149039558053420 on Sep 09, 2014

Love this stuff, cleanses my hair despite it was tricky to start with as my hair felt waxy for the first two weeks, now is the best shampoo ever combined with a boar brush, will buy again and try different formulas

Great shampoo!

Posted by abast13 on Dec 08, 2011

My hair is squeaky clean and I don't need any conditioner any more! And it even keeps clean longer!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1734695 on Dec 27, 2011

Good

GREAT SOAP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1716763 on Feb 20, 2012

Love it for my hair.

Love this bar shampoo!

Posted by myoungpepper on May 30, 2013

Since I started using J.R. Liggett's bar shampoo, I love how my hair feels. It is so clean and shiny and full of life. My favorite is the Jojoba & Pepperment Oil bar. I love the tingle I get in my sometimes itchy scalp. But, so far I've enjoyed all the other options they have including this one. Works well with me! :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »