pas vraiment approprié pour mes cheveux

Posted by missblackline on May 29, 2012

je ne conseille pas ce genre de produit aux cheveux très longs ou très épais ce nest vraiment pas fait pour nous !! dommmage ...

so so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012

I don't really like it for my long blond normal-type hair. my hair was tangled and dull even with a conditioner. my husband don't like it too, said that it's like an ordinary soap. but my dad likes this shampoo.

sin probar

Posted by Nevilo on Jun 27, 2013

Aun no he probado

Shampoo Bar

Posted by ShannonD on Jul 02, 2014

Found this okay, I tend to have slightly oily hair and found that I was almost have to wash my hair everyday when using this. Also it didn't seem to dry out, when not used. But on a plus not I found there is no need for conditioner.

Not good for me.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

I was excited to try this shampoo bar out as I have very sensitive scalp and even the finest organic shampoos may give me an itchy, flaky scalp. I was disappointed to find that despite all the great words the manufacturer and the reviewers had to say, this bar, too, gave me scalp issues. It does lather nicely and it does make my hair beautiful but what's the use when my scalp it all itchy and flaky?

no para pelo graso

Posted by 4617263943121161598 on Dec 16, 2014

este champu creo que fue el primero que compre en iherb porq era en pastila y cunden bastante, pero no me gusta nada. no hace mucha espuma y me cuesta mucho aclararlo. me deja el pelo apelmazado. no me gusta nada. lo tengo aparcado.

Destroyed my hair

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Jun 13, 2014

After use for some months my hair was so dry. It was impossible to brusch. Had to cut it off.

no me gusta

Posted by Reviewer1544805 on Jul 01, 2013

no me a gustado nada, no hace mucha espuna y elpelo no lo deja bien

Bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Nov 22, 2011

Have tried all types of this shampoo and all of them dried my and my family's hair. Do not recommend any more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »