10% Off Orders Over $40!

J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Shampoo Bar, Ultra Balanced, For All Hair Types, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 3-star

pas vraiment approprié pour mes cheveux

Posted by missblackline on May 29, 2012

je ne conseille pas ce genre de produit aux cheveux très longs ou très épais ce nest vraiment pas fait pour nous !! dommmage ...

so so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012

I don't really like it for my long blond normal-type hair. my hair was tangled and dull even with a conditioner. my husband don't like it too, said that it's like an ordinary soap. but my dad likes this shampoo.

sin probar

Posted by Nevilo on Jun 27, 2013

Aun no he probado

Shampoo Bar

Posted by ShannonD on Jul 02, 2014

Found this okay, I tend to have slightly oily hair and found that I was almost have to wash my hair everyday when using this. Also it didn't seem to dry out, when not used. But on a plus not I found there is no need for conditioner.