real price 3$

Posted by 4893910986728011477 on Apr 14, 2016

Too expensive !!!!

Love these products

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I love these products. The only 'natural' shampoo I've found. They are quite small, but last a while and I won't go back to normal shampoo now.

Love the solid bar

Posted by 4798550666474966066 on Apr 03, 2016

Nice little shampoo. Doesn't work wonders on my fine hair, but perfect to carry on week-end anyway.

Great shampoo

Posted by 4622020554456921221 on Mar 26, 2016

Love it. I stopped using any other (liquid) shampoos and quite rarely use conditioners now. Instead, after washing my hair with this one, I just rinse it with water+bay/rosemary oils. And that's the ultimate natural haircare routine for me now. This is one of the best finds on iHerb.

Lo odié pero ahora lo amo

Posted by 5308313468938341460 on Mar 18, 2016

Siendo honesta la primera vez que lo ocupé no fue de mi agrado en absoluto, mi pelo se sentía demasiado grasoso, tanto que no podía pasar mis dedos por mi pelo, pero una vez no es suficiente para saber si algo es bueno o no, así que después de unos cuantos usos, descubrí que: primero tengo que mojar mi cabello bastante segundo sólo frotar la barra en mis manos y dar un masaje mi cuero cabelludo Descubrí que sentía mi pelo super graso las primeras veces sólo por el hecho de ocupar mucho producto, la verdad es que con una frotada en las manos alcanza para toda la cabeza. Ahora me encanta y me estoy dando cuenta que va a durar bastante, además es cierto que no se necesita acondicionador después de ocuparlo, el pelo queda humectado, brillante, suave y con movimiento, tengo que pelo con rulos y me funciona más que bien.

clean but dry

Posted by 5236357679867524838 on Mar 13, 2016

It's my first time to use shampoo soap that recalls me to my grand mama! I love it because very original and very natural sense. Bad thing is a little bit dry so have to use conditioner afterward. Overall, I love it because it cleans my hair root

terrible :(

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

Terrible soap! Caused me a painful acne on the scalp! Hair does not wash well, becomes waxy and greasy. After drying is electrified. I am very disappointed ! Speed ​​is spent , it is impractical and serves no purpose. My hair is usually dry, not greasy... Užasan sapun ! Izazvao mi je bolne akne na vlasištu! Kosu ​​ne opere dobro, postaje poput voska i masna. Nakon sušenja je naelektrizirana. Jako sam razočarana ! Brzo se troši, te je nepraktičan i ne služi nikakvoj svrsi.

Love it!

Posted by 4838729843990495496 on Feb 29, 2016

Great affordable all natural product. Made my hair very soft and didn't even need conditioner. Coconut and Argan oil is my favourite out of the various J.R. Liggett's soap bars I tried.

Best shampoo!!

Posted by 4919739373542599930 on Feb 29, 2016

Does not strip the hair and is extremely moisturizing!

It's a perfect mini bar contains shampoo and conditioner.

Posted by 4635985766947576780 on Feb 22, 2016

It's a really comfortable product for sportsman. I struggled with carrying shampoo and conditioner in my shower bag on trainings. But this small cute bar just solved all the problems. And surprisingly it is so gentle and effective. My hair are so soft and stay fresh for a really long time. Thanks for quick delivery as well.