Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

J R Watkins, Natural Home Care, All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Smell is nice, but performance pretty average

Posted by Silverfern7 on Mar 10, 2014

I was a bit disappointed in this product. First, the spray doesn't evenly distribute the product on a surface - it goes onto one spot only (which is a bit of a nuisance when considering a vertical surface). Then the performance was quite average - I got better results with another organic cleaning product from iherb. Given, that it doesn't have any antibacterial ingredient, I decided not to use it around the kitchen and bathroom, which doesn't make the product very versatile. However, the product has got a very pleasant, non-chemical smell.

True all purpose cleaner

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Sep 18, 2011

I really like this cleaner! I literally use it to clean everything! But it doesn't have a real lemon smell!

A Stain's Nightmare

Posted by 5642361333308561555 on Jul 07, 2012

I just got this all purpose cleaner a couple days ago. I was skeptical about it wondering how it would work on tough stains like koolaide that my kids dumped on my table and nice white counter. The stain sat for a while before I noticed it. I sprayed this all-purpose cleaner on it and without even scrubbing, it took the stain away immediately! It also has a nice light lemon scent that's not overpowering. I also love the fact that I am not breathing in harsh chemicals. I love the prices on iherb and the light shipping cost. Thanks iherb for your amazing deals!

Top notch scent

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014

The smell of this is of a bitter lemon, and its just my style. I use it on just about everything and have gone through it pretty quickly. It sometimes leaves a bit of a smudge if i use it to clean my floors (I know I probably shouldnt use it to do that, but whatever) Otherwise, it's fab!

Can´t stop cleaning!

Posted by 5135020447305518224 on Jan 02, 2014

Made it more fun to clean :) Love this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »