True all purpose cleaner

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Sep 18, 2011

I really like this cleaner! I literally use it to clean everything! But it doesn't have a real lemon smell!

Love the Smell!!!!

Posted by 5309047268268409594 on Jun 28, 2016

The smell is amazing! Its like aromatherapy. I am buying 3 more!!!!!!

Love it!

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015

Cleans well and smells nice.

Top notch scent

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014

The smell of this is of a bitter lemon, and its just my style. I use it on just about everything and have gone through it pretty quickly. It sometimes leaves a bit of a smudge if i use it to clean my floors (I know I probably shouldnt use it to do that, but whatever) Otherwise, it's fab!

Smell is nice, but performance pretty average

Posted by Silverfern7 on Mar 10, 2014

I was a bit disappointed in this product. First, the spray doesn't evenly distribute the product on a surface - it goes onto one spot only (which is a bit of a nuisance when considering a vertical surface). Then the performance was quite average - I got better results with another organic cleaning product from iherb. Given, that it doesn't have any antibacterial ingredient, I decided not to use it around the kitchen and bathroom, which doesn't make the product very versatile. However, the product has got a very pleasant, non-chemical smell.

Can´t stop cleaning!

Posted by 5135020447305518224 on Jan 02, 2014

Made it more fun to clean :) Love this product!

A Stain's Nightmare

Posted by 5642361333308561555 on Jul 07, 2012

I just got this all purpose cleaner a couple days ago. I was skeptical about it wondering how it would work on tough stains like koolaide that my kids dumped on my table and nice white counter. The stain sat for a while before I noticed it. I sprayed this all-purpose cleaner on it and without even scrubbing, it took the stain away immediately! It also has a nice light lemon scent that's not overpowering. I also love the fact that I am not breathing in harsh chemicals. I love the prices on iherb and the light shipping cost. Thanks iherb for your amazing deals!

Not as good as my expectation

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Nov 12, 2012