Nice Scent & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2433251 on Feb 06, 2011

I love these. The scent is wonderful and they clean reallly well. The wipes are not too wet as well so they dont leave residue everywhere. Will re purchase!

Good

Posted by 5221590492982762823 on May 16, 2014

Good product, comparable to any other supermarket cleaning wipe. I didn't like that they are quite frothy/soapy...I had to use something else to wipe all the soap off with. Nice lemon scent when you first start using, but then it fades to a terrible cinnamon-like scent. Would be fantastic if they reduced the soapy formula and provided another fragrance such as lavender.

Scent's a bit too strong for me

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Dec 01, 2014

And the wipes are rather small

향도 상큼하니 도톰하고 좋아요..

Posted by 5566246273920770702 on Jun 13, 2014

아이허브 물티슈들은 대체적으로 거품이 많이 나는데... 처음엔 적응이 안되다가... 금방 휘릭 날아가버리니 더 깨끗해 지는거 같아요.ㅋ 레몬 완전 상큼해요..ㅋ

Smells good!

Posted by Reviewer2943597 on May 09, 2011

Very refreshing smell of lemon. I use for chair, table, desk, around my PC... Love the package too. I will repeat and stock.

Great Smell

Posted by bethannsimon on Nov 06, 2013

This is such a fresh cleansing item. I am used to Clorox and other wipes, with a strong odor. This wipe not online cleans, sanitizes, better than them all. The residue dries quickly, and is not left behind to stay wet and full of odor. Also you do not need up with a soggy over wet wipe, at the end of the roll.

Bom Produto

Posted by 5718069610317478687 on Jun 23, 2013

Ainda não o usei, mas percebi que é um produto de qualidade. Minha ressalva é que não vem lacrado, o que é negativo.

Very nice fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 08, 2015

Iherb has stopped selling the Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes that I liked so much, but these are good - moist and spongy and good quality.

Too wet, too soapy

Posted by JennyT on May 24, 2016

By far the wettest and soapiest wipes I have ever used. Crumbled too easily due to the wetness. I will not purchase it again.

Excellent wipes with pleasant smell!

Posted by ohMiriam on May 08, 2012

I like brand J R Watkins. I love the lemon scent and these wipes have real lemon smell. All-purpose wipes, septic safe, perfect for fast cleaning - kitchen table, desk and all you want else. Cleans very well. I'll buy again. Прекрасные салфетки с приятным запахом лимона. Очень подходят для быстрой уборки. Не сильно влажные поэтому не оставляют разводов.