tasty, nourishing and healthy additive to my daily macros

Posted by 5285003170685495219 on Jun 02, 2014

I order it for the second time from iherb. This protein powder is great with fruit smoothies and with oatmeal as well. Mixes good with water and tastes gorgeous with milk. The taste is natural and delicious. It's ideal for its price! If my review was helpful and you liked it, please press the "YES" button below! Thank you!

Contains Soy

Posted by Reviewer2263720 on Apr 10, 2013

I wasn't diligent enough and didn't see it contains soy until I received my order. The description is misleading. If it says a 100% Natural Unflavored Whey Protein, then there's no space for soy! Doesn't mix as well as other powders I tried either. I don't mind the taste like many other reviewers do.

Easy to mix

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Use this unflavored and vanilla alternatively. Easy to mix with any drinks. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

PRODUCT IS A SOY AND WHEY MIX!

Posted by Reviewer2444388 on Dec 08, 2015

If I buy whey protein it's because I want whey protein. I don't want soy in it. And I don't want lecithin in it. There's no way of knowing how much of this product is whey and how much is soy!

Best protein powder I have found

Posted by Reviewer3361413 on Jan 13, 2008

I have tried lots of protein powders. Two things I look for is how easily it dissolves and how it tastes. This powder gets A+ on both. Dissolves quickly in water, milk or soy milk and has no nasty, chalky taste. Add a packet of Sweet Fiber with water for perfect lo carb meal replacement.

Dissolves easily but is kinda sweet

Posted by 5294294315468366783 on Jul 09, 2013

Used it in my shakes and it dissolves really easily but I wouldn't call it tasteless. It leans on the "too sweet" side for me and I can usually detect an almost faint sugary smell. Overall great product and very pocket friendly price

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

i know its supposed to be unflavored but i like the milky/dairy taste it adds to my milkshake. i use a blender so i dont know how well it would dissolve by just stirring. it does thicken my milkshake and i love it!! im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

Highly Effective

Posted by Reviewer2805591 on Dec 14, 2008

My sister started using the whey regularly in conjunction with physical activity and no other significant changes in diet. Within a month her figure was leaner and she had lost several pounds of weight, specifically around the mid-section. I'd recommend taking a scoop before and after the any type of exercise for best results.

Plain and Simple

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on May 04, 2007

I've been using this protein for years. Hard to find whey protein without alot of junk and flavors added. I use this plain, just mixed with water, and it never has an "off" taste like many other brands.

Great low carb protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3004766 on Feb 02, 2011

There's no chemical aftertaste and no unnecessary ingredients, just great whey protein with a creamy milk flavor. I like to mix it extra thick and add some cinnamon, tastes just like oatmeal!