Good for Migraines

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015

I heard this is good for chronic migraines. I am trying it out. It does have a relaxing effect. I have been trying it for two weeks. I like it. If this review helped you, please click like below. Vegan/cruelty free/Natural living product !!

Not per expectations

Posted by 4885295012755951049 on Dec 13, 2015

I ordered this product after seeing the rave reviews of this brand. However I am really disappointed that this has not helped me at all like some other brands. Stopped using it after 5 days of use

Didn't make a difference.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I didn't find it made a difference.

5-HTP for depression/anger

Posted by 5125438981759784856 on Jun 29, 2015

I've been taking this, after a few months consideration, for 5 days now. I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and it has considerably altered my severe mood swings. I refused to take prescription medication for my anxiety/depression and am a long time sufferer. After much research I decided to try this and I wish I didn't wait so long. I can function like a normal human being again. I definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking for relief that does not want to take prescriptions.

this product is good

Posted by 4832262911666781459 on Nov 17, 2014

my mood is better

Only thing that helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

5-HTP is the only thing that has helped me with long term difficulty sleeping. I take 1 capsule (100mg) with melatonin to help me sleep. When I first started taking 5-HTP I could literally feel myself falling off to sleep. Such a lovely feeling when you have had sleeping trouble all your life. I have not noticed any side effects and will not go without 5-HTP. I would give 5 stars if it didn't contain filler ingredients.

have not tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Oct 16, 2013

have not tried yet

Now foods is better

Posted by 4931805708770994225 on May 30, 2013

I usually like Jarrow, but I can't feel their 5HTP working at all. I buy the NOW Foods 5HTP on the other hand and I can feel a clear difference.

Posted by Reviewer2537311 on Feb 25, 2013

The mood enhancing capacity of this super supplement (assuming of course that you HAVE severely depressed serotonin levels) is almost to good to be true. For the past week I have been taking one cap at 3pm and another around 10 pm. It has definitely increased my ability to attain more restful sleep and to feel at ease, more social and generally have a greater sense of well being. Mind you, I eat very well and get plenty of exercise and I am quite certain that these two factors enhance the ability of any supplement to work effectively. Thank you Jarrow

Works very well for me

Posted by 5022231868808822392 on Oct 17, 2012

I used Natrol for a month but this one works better. I got better sleep during the night and keep a peaceful mood all day.