7 Keto Dhea

Posted by MOjcah on Aug 26, 2014

This is fantastic product, my energy is rising every day...super...

Seems to help me focus better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Oct 26, 2009

Even though I am on thyroid med., 7 Keto helps me to focus better and seems like my memory is better. So far it has't helped weight loss, but who knows...I'll be optimistic. I just ordered my 3rd bottle.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1522008 on Nov 14, 2011

I hadn't worked out for two and a half weeks, but religiously took this, and I believe it helped maintain my waist line, considering I am over 40.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 on Apr 16, 2012

I have always been physically active, walking daily. I always wished I could run but always felt winded. I don't know what has happen but I am able to run 3 miles without stopping. The only thing different is I started taking Jarrow's 7-Keto about 5wks ago. I'm more able to get up and go!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 21, 2011

The best way to get DHEA. I am very impressed with the results. Jarrow Formulas has a very good product here.

Fat Loss!

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This works really well for me as a fat burner. It targets my belly area. I take it once a day in the AM on an empty stomach. I've recently added Jarrow CLA to my regimen as well which has kicked up the fat burning even more. The 7-Keto works better for me than for my partner. The CLA works well for both of us. We are both over 40 and eat pretty healthy.

good

Posted by Reviewer3173633 on Jul 18, 2011

good!