Jarrow Formulas, 7-Keto DHEA, 100 mg, 30 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems to help me focus better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 From Pennsylvania on Oct 26, 2009

Even though I am on thyroid med., 7 Keto helps me to focus better and seems like my memory is better. So far it has't helped weight loss, but who knows...I'll be optimistic. I just ordered my 3rd bottle.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 From Texas on Apr 16, 2012

I have always been physically active, walking daily. I always wished I could run but always felt winded. I don't know what has happen but I am able to run 3 miles without stopping. The only thing different is I started taking Jarrow's 7-Keto about 5wks ago. I'm more able to get up and go!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 From Wisconsin on Jul 21, 2011

The best way to get DHEA. I am very impressed with the results. Jarrow Formulas has a very good product here.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1522008 From California on Nov 14, 2011

I hadn't worked out for two and a half weeks, but religiously took this, and I believe it helped maintain my waist line, considering I am over 40.

Fat Loss!

Posted by Aloha-Health From Hawaii on Apr 22, 2013

This works really well for me as a fat burner. It targets my belly area. I take it once a day in the AM on an empty stomach. I've recently added Jarrow CLA to my regimen as well which has kicked up the fat burning even more. The 7-Keto works better for me than for my partner. The CLA works well for both of us. We are both over 40 and eat pretty healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »