It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 02, 2012

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont), -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.

Pretty Amazing!

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 02, 2012

There's no question that this gives an effective boost to the immune system.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1604459 on Feb 28, 2012

This product is great for immune system

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Mar 20, 2012

Better priced than any of the others ..Now or Kinoko. Though impossible to tell if there is a quality difference unless I were to go in for comparative blood work.. But Jarrow is a reputable brand so I will stick with this.. Hopefully it will bring the others down in cost.

for flu's and excellent even for unknown aging diseases.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 09, 2012

I have to say madre labs got me into this product when I bought the immunepunch the key ingredient that kept flu's at bay was AHCC. I found also this product is not just for flu's but also many diseases known and unknown due to aging or diseases. My dad had swelling and baggy face and tiredness he took this and all of a sudden the symptoms are disappearing and have no idea what he had in he first place that caused this but who cares it works!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

I have low natural killer cells from years of being on certain medications. My white count is also low and I am using gamma tocopherol for that. This is to be taken on an empty stomach and it does not bother my stomach. I will update when I get retested for my natural killer cells.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 03, 2012

This product is very powerful for taking down tumors.

From Romania

Posted by MMGFamily on Mar 06, 2012

Very good product ( eficiency and price ).IHerb services are impeccable.I highly recommend IHerb.

Ahcc

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

This is really good to avoid getting a cold.

SATISFIED

Posted by Reviewer3060771 on Sep 13, 2012

I found it very helpful in my effort to boost my immune system. Great price as well!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »