Great for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

I take this capsule with my lunch. It is a bit hard on your stomach taken alone. I take it with other Antioxidents using Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Jarrow brand Biosint Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced by Sigma-Tau Industries of Rome, Italy. It works very well...lots of energy for my Chronic Fatigue.

Great muscle tone enhancer

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on Jan 11, 2011

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

Acetyl L - Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1191503 on Jun 09, 2008

This is a super food supplement. I was having some hip pain and within 1 hour of taking a capsule the pain was gone. I have MS and this is doing wonders for my body. Steve

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Apr 23, 2008

Improved my concentration tremendously Excellent product

Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Aug 15, 2008

using this for pets with heart anomalies, with good results

Concentration

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Apr 28, 2009

Find this does help quiet a bit with memory and concentration, jarrow brand makes good products.

enhances mental focus

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 30, 2009

You have to take it for a few weeks before you notice you are thinking differently.

Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Aug 12, 2008

Can see a difference in my mental alertness and concentration when using this product.

Works well with Taurine and Molybdenum

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Mar 01, 2014

I have been taking this with Taurine and Molybdenum for 2 months and I have not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »