Jarrow Formulas, Adrenal Optimizer, 60 Tablets

Works great! Helped my type 2 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010

I started taking Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer in an effort to lower my blood sugar levels, especially in the morning, and stop the internal tremors that were affecting me. I had something called "dawn phenomenon" which caused high morning blood sugars. After taking one tablet of this supplement daily for nine months I no longer have high morning blood sugars and the internal tremors are gone. Taking this along with banaba, gymnema sylvestra,cinnamon, multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal (from an average of 345).

Incredible difference

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jul 06, 2010

I have been taking these for 2 months & what a difference. I am so much calmer, handle stressful situations and confrontations easier (I manage a challenging team of 17 people)without even so much of an elevated heart rate or anxiety.I can keep my emotions together and are less tired from the drain from work.

My husband loves this

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 06, 2010

A practitioner suggested my husband take this for his tired adrenals and he absolutely loves it! He says it both helps things to roll off his back as well as boosts his focus and creativity.

works like magic!

Posted by Reviewer1015266 on Oct 18, 2007

i am super sensitive physically & psychically and therefore my adrenals easily stressed out. out of all adrenal/kidney products i have tried, including dark chinese fresh brewed tonics, this is THE BEST! it makes me so relaxed, gives me deep nurturing strength. my eyes become dark and shiny. ppl give me compliments. i never travel without it anymore! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! enjoy the difference.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2280384 on Feb 06, 2008

We love all Jarrow formulas that we have bought. We love this one too. We felt the difference quickly after starting taking these.