Seems to help!

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

I started taking this after finding out I have some complicated health problems, and part of that recovery includes needing to heal my adrenals. I am usually very sensitive to things but have had no reactions to this. I feel like I have increased energy since taking it, only a little, but I feel like I can get through the day just that little bit easier. I'm sure it will continue to help me over the coming months and I plan to continue taking this. It has lots of great things in it to support health.

great !

Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Dec 30, 2015

Seems to be working!

Excellent for people needed energy

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this for my sun. He is in special forces in the army. All day training. Excellent for such cases.

Cured my lower back pain!

Posted by matchalatte on Nov 08, 2015

I've had lower back pain for years. The first two tablets gave instant relief as if I took painkillers. I also feel much more energetic and have been having less vivid dreams at night. Even if I do dream, I wake up not remembering what I dreamt about. Also, a high dose of vitamin B5 in the tablets also made my face a lot less oily. I feel happy that the tablets are 100% plant based and not made of some kind of animal adrenal glands. Will definitely repurchase!

Not what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Sep 02, 2015

Worked for the first week. Then I think I needed something stronger.

Jarrow Formulas, Adrenal Optimizer, 120 Tablets

Posted by 5313246111669354188 on May 22, 2015

I rarely write reviews, but I have to share that with you. I have generalized anxiety for about 10 years. I tried many antidepressants. I took Xanax. Nothing helped. I began to search for homeopathic medicines. I started to take Rhodiola, it was good. Now I bought Adrenalin Optimizer and it is awesome! My social phobia gone, my derealization gone, my sadness gone, I feel relaxed all the time. Sad that I found this medicament only after 10 years

I like these tablets

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015

I felt calmer and feel they are effective. I've ordered my second bottle as my first one just ran out. Feel like these will be a must on my list of supplements I like to take.

Adrenal Optimizer

Posted by 5027900243561377188 on Apr 21, 2015

It' hard to tell if it works because I've just started using it. No star rating as yet.

5star

Posted by 4640797926956174422 on Feb 12, 2015

This product is great. I really notice a difference now when I dont take it.

Life Changing

Posted by 4752155852687681127 on Dec 13, 2014

I started taking these tablets approx 8 weeks ago. Within days I felt so much calmer, relaxed and more energised. I ran out of tablets at one stage whilst waiting for my next shipment to arrive and felt absolutely terrible. My brain fog returned, I was easily stressed etc, all which I can't have in the job I work. I now have a constant supply in a dedicated cupboard in my home. They have literally changed my life since being diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue. Amazing product and I cannot even tell you how good the tablets smell!!!