July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, AllerTame, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2348254 on Jun 01, 2011

I did not use this product consistently, as the pills are very large and caused digestive problems (ie, nasty burps) going down. From what I read, I take it the remedy is something which has to build up in your system. The times that I did use it, I do think I noticed significant reduction in symptoms accompanied by some drowsiness/heavy-headedness, somewhat akin to what you experience on Benadryl, but without the dryness and "chemical feeling." That said, I did not keep up use with it, so I cannot say for sure how good the product is. I would do careful research, consult someone in the know, and tread carefully with this one. Disappointing, especially because I usually really benefit from Jarrow Formulas' remedies.

Jarrow Formulas, AllerTame