Made me lethargic with brain fog - Be careful with this one

Posted by Reviewer2271222 on Nov 03, 2013

I tried this yesterday morning. I was feeling really great before I took it very alert and in a great mood with lots of energy. After about an hour of taking it I was at my computer I could barely function I felt like the gravity was turned up and I just wanted to sleep (this never happens to me especially in the morning and after two cups of green tea too). To be fair I also took two other supplements that were different yesterday so I wasn't absolutely sure it was this one. But please read on. Today I still felt a little hung over from the effects yesterday to begin with but nothing as bad as the day before. I decided to try it again to make sure it was this supplement (kinda a stupid thing to do but I really wanted to believe the hype on this one so I was hoping it was something else that caused the lethargy) so today I did not take anything else except this one and sure enough here I am again feeling drugged about an hour later. So this is going in the trash. Please research this one, I wish I would have looked beyond just the reviews and checked the forums. There are people out there with the same exact reaction. There are people who say they used it and when they stopped their cognition was worse than before taking anything. I think this stuff is potentially dangerous.

May work for some...

Posted by 4872474928077949383 on Jul 01, 2016

Just a waste of money as far as I'm concerned. A good methylated B-Complex would have better cognitive enhancing effects IMHO. Personally I noticed zero change - apart from feeling slightly fuzzy/less focused mentally. Might work for some... But is it worth checking - at THAT PRICE!!