Good for the brain and good for you :)

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Got muscle twitch from taking 2-3 caps of Alpha-GPC per day. Instead of this, I prefer Citicoline. It makes your memory sharper. It also stimulates the release of HGH (human growth hormone) which may help you lose weight and make gray hair return to its original color. It also makes you calmer because it stimulates GABA secretion. It's good to take before bed, as it helps you sleep. For memory I had much better results with Citicoline (CDP Choline).

review

Posted by Reviewer3257396 on Apr 27, 2010

Good product, but is an expensive ingredient given that studies using Alpha GPC used 1000-1200 mg (ie equivalent to nearly 4 caps of this product) per day. Still a good price compared to other brands of the same ingredient though.

more focus and improved memory

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

seems to be a good one for memory and learning. i don't think I'd take it regularly though myself as I feel like I would become tense

Using for stroke prevention.

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Aug 02, 2009

I was recommended this product by someone for my small stroke which I had had several months ago. The book about GPC was also given to me and after reading it, I thought this might prevent another stroke if taken together with my daily aspirin.

Works for me..

Posted by Reviewer1611331 on Mar 30, 2012

I feel I have less difficulties in absorbing complicated information as a student of natural sciences when taking AGPC. I´ve been taking it on and off for about a year now, lately in a more regular fashion. Which seems to be more effective than taking when needed. Doesn´t have any systemic effects like most other mind enhancers (racing heart, raised blood pressure etc).

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1910298 on Feb 03, 2009

These seem to be improving the memory. There is steady progress each week. Thank you for your product.

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on May 28, 2009

Seems to be a quality version of this very helpful supplement

Good

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Aug 08, 2011

Seem to have helped my sleeping. 9/8/11HK

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1145823 on Sep 11, 2011

was recommended the alpha gpc by a personal trainer and found it to be very beneficial to my program.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2834047 on Dec 12, 2011

Product works well, make sure you are not taking it on an empty stomach. I found it works best for me 1 hour after a meal or so.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »