Good for the brain and good for you :)

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Got muscle twitch from taking 2-3 caps of Alpha-GPC per day. Instead of this, I prefer Citicoline. It makes your memory sharper. It also stimulates the release of HGH (human growth hormone) which may help you lose weight and make gray hair return to its original color. It also makes you calmer because it stimulates GABA secretion. It's good to take before bed, as it helps you sleep. For memory I had much better results with Citicoline (CDP Choline).

review

Posted by Reviewer3257396 on Apr 27, 2010

Good product, but is an expensive ingredient given that studies using Alpha GPC used 1000-1200 mg (ie equivalent to nearly 4 caps of this product) per day. Still a good price compared to other brands of the same ingredient though.

more focus and improved memory

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

seems to be a good one for memory and learning. i don't think I'd take it regularly though myself as I feel like I would become tense

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1910298 on Feb 03, 2009

These seem to be improving the memory. There is steady progress each week. Thank you for your product.

Using for stroke prevention.

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Aug 02, 2009

I was recommended this product by someone for my small stroke which I had had several months ago. The book about GPC was also given to me and after reading it, I thought this might prevent another stroke if taken together with my daily aspirin.

Works for me..

Posted by Reviewer1611331 on Mar 30, 2012

I feel I have less difficulties in absorbing complicated information as a student of natural sciences when taking AGPC. I´ve been taking it on and off for about a year now, lately in a more regular fashion. Which seems to be more effective than taking when needed. Doesn´t have any systemic effects like most other mind enhancers (racing heart, raised blood pressure etc).

Great Choline source so far

Posted by 5495495717956056295 on Dec 16, 2016

I have always been a bright person with a good memory. But these last ten years (yes, marriage and children does not bode well if you want to be really really productive). I could feel that lack of sleep and stress really did not do well for my well being and productivity. Now comes the movie Limitless and I started to get curious about these chemical compounds and ran across racetams and eventually Noopept. Tried a UK brand but did not give me much effect. I finally decided to give the Russian Noopept a try. The effects were subtle but I did feel a clear difference in mental focus. Now I actually could remember all the things I needed in the grocery store without having to write them down. Drawback? Really expensive but potent chemical compound. And also that Noopept uses up Choline in your brain (which is used to create new neural patterns, say memories if you want). Without enough choline in your brain comes fogginess and also headaches. Horrible ones in my situation. Ergo, I needed a cheap but potent Choline source. Some research later I did found AGPC from iHerb and decided to give it a try since most of the reviews were good. I did not expect much from it to be honest (which also was the case with Noopept). But it did not take long until I noticed that the headaches and the fogginess I experienced were gone. I always take my AGPC (two pills with breakfast. I eat oatmeal and mix in a table spoon of organic cold pressed coconut oil) with meals and always try to have some fat with the pills (fish oil or coconut oil). I also work out three times a week, avoid sugar and try to get regular sleep. So this in combination with the AGPC (and Noopept) has proven to be a winning concept for me. Yes, I did all those things also before AGPC and Noopept but I did not perform at my optimum. Will I continue with this? As long as I see I do get the results I want (no headache and no fogginess), I will continue to use this AGPC. My brothers wife has the same issues as I had so I have convinced her to start with this same brand. I am really curious as to how she will react to this supplement after a full month on AGPC. So, my five cents to the iHerb community is that from my experience it works really well in providing the brain the necessary Choline it needs. My life is much easier since I can remember things easier. This helps a lot since I am a computer engineer by profession. My life quality is much improved now and life quality is what it's all about.

My Brain's Health Food

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently I'm searching some supplement for my brain function. It seems I'm more forgetful and confuse (forgot which storey I parked my car in a multi storey carpark; putting back the cap into wrong bottle - which start alarming to me). At first I saw Alpha GPC on offer and didn't know what it was. So I started to search and found out Alpha GPC is a pearl. I've been taking for 1 month plus and notice my memory improving. Believe it will give better results in 2 to 3 months' time. I'll continue this supplement.

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on May 28, 2009

Seems to be a quality version of this very helpful supplement

Good

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Aug 08, 2011

Seem to have helped my sleeping. 9/8/11HK